Answer
ilovetopurplefy
OPI Skyfall Collection
[ Edited ]

Hi Ladies!! As you all know, O.P.I. released 13 brand new polishes for the new James Bond Skyfall movie. I'm super excited for this collection. I'm loving and planning on getting 5 of the polishes. Has anyone gotten their hands on any of them? I will be purchasing:

Goldeneye

Skyfall

The Living Daylights

On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Tomorrow Never Dies

I feel Goldeneye is the star of the collection! Its such a pretty gold and I have nothing like it in my collection. Have any of you picked up some of these polishes? I would love to know what you think about them!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
ashhay
Answered
(0) Hearts
I purchased 4 of the OPI man with the golden gun top coat simply because I love golden top coats . It's also a limited edition item that I can see myself using all the time (like my signature look). I am partial to golds,bronzes, and earth tones so this wouldn't be hard for my friends to guess that I would buy.
colorobsession
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've got Goldeneye and The World Is Not Enough. They're both beautiful shimmery metallic shades, which is definitely the hot thing this season. If you want to get an opaque finish with Goldeneye you'll need 3 coats of polish, whereas The World Is Not Enough was fine with just two. I just put on The World is Not Enough this morning, and here's how it looks :-) It looks a little more beige in this light, but it's ultimately a taupey-gray color. Love!

IMAG0130.jpg

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • ashhay
    • ilovetopurplefy
    • colorobsession
Photos1
  • IMAG0130.jpg