Answer
ilovetopurplefy
OPI Rally Pretty Pink Dupe
[ Edited ]

Hi Ladies! I found a dupe of a limited edition nail polish that is no longer available in stores! I think it could be worn as an all year round color but I'm loving it for fall. The limited edition nail polish is called OPI Rally Pretty Pink which was part of the Serena Williams Glam Slam 2011 collection. It is a rosy pink-mauve base with tons of gold glass glitter flecks. Depending on the lighting it can look gold, purple, rosy pink, mauve, or light pink. It was sold in a duo pack with a red Shatter and was very popular due to the fact no one had seen anything like it. I found a dupe that is a color in Orly's permanent range. It is called Ingenue. My friend has RPP and I couldn't find it anywhere. So I went to Sally's and I spotted something that looked like it on the Orly rack. I swore I saw something like it before but I did not know where. I didn't have that color in my collection. So I bought it. So my friend came over and she brought RPP with her and then I realized that Ingenue looked exactly like Rally Pretty Pink in the bottle. We compared them and I saw that Ingenue has a teeny bit more mauve in it but other than that they looked exactly alike! I didn't take any pictures but there are pictures below. You can find Ingenue at Sally's Beauty Supply. Zoya Faye is also a dupe for Rally Pretty Pink.

Rally Pretty on the left and Ingenue on the right

Picture is Credited to:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
lylysa
Answered

Oooo, thanks for sharing!

I saw the OPI color when it came out last year, but really didn't want the red shatter so I passed on the set. Thanks for finding a dupe, I'll put that on the "to buy" list in my head for polishes b/c I loved that shade!

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 7 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • ilovetopurplefy