Answer
mermadelove
Accepted Solution
Natural Nail Polish
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Does anybody know if Sephora plans to carry relatively natural/non toxic nail polish? It's pretty much the only beauty product that I need that I can't buy at Sephora, and I'd like to see some.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
officegal
Answered

You should ask this in the Customer Service section and see if there's a response from the Sephora team.  I think it's unlikely since they're focused so heavily on OPI for Sephora... but who knows.  I like this brand called SpaRitual (you can google it since we're not supposed to post non-Sephora links).  Here's their philosophy:

The SpaRitual Story

Dedicated to the spa tradition, sparitual is committed to creating eco-friendly products and packaging perfectly crafted for the enlightened consumer. We use Vegan ingredients from around the world, including many specially sourced and selected plant essences that are wildcrafted OR organic. The formulations are naturally colored and free of synthetic dyes. SpaRitual is constantly monitoring sustainability issues and strives to be on the cutting edge of environmental awareness. Enlighten yourself. Be a SpaRitualist. Because we all deserve to live the good life.

mermadelove
(0) Hearts
Thansk! I will definitely cross post this!
Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • officegal
    • GlamChic
    • honeylemongirl
    • mermadelove
    • jennyleighs86
    • missfrugal
    • haylolo
    • Panda168