Answer
pandapple6
Nails
[ Edited ]

Here are some colorful nail designs. One nail has Sally Hansen's peel off nail sticker (flower) and the other has a bunny painted by me.(oops! I posted the picture twice!)bunny nails.jpg

bunny nails.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 14
fashionflaw
Answered

I coloured one flower on each nail in a different colour. Kind of a neat effect:

IMG_1279.jpg

I've never heard of the Konad by the way, I just watched some tutorials of it. It looks pretty awesome!

I'm actually not a big nail person... Even though I have over 100 nail polishes... haha. I used to bite my nails as a kid and my parents and grandparents would get really frustrated with me, and I would get nervous and bite more! Vicious circle! I guess I kept hoping on nice nails and buying nail polishes.

I definitely prefer these nails by Sally Hansen though! It's a much cleaner look compared to my nail polish jobs...I've tried other brands of similar styles and they've all been way too thick to work well, and start peeling in days... I would love to see pictures of some of the other patterns if anybody does them; AS WELL as some Konad stuff if they can upload some photos. They sound quite fun and unique!

fashionflaw
Answered

haha, they were all out of the coulourful flowers when I went to my drugstore this morning! BUT I got the black and white ones! I love 'em! I post some pics...I may post some more later since I've started colouring them in myself!

:smileywink:

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

prettyinpa
Answered

Yay pandapple!  You are definitely rockin' Easter!  Maybe we ought to have a nail challenge week where we do exceptional nail art!

lagoclare
Answered
(0) Hearts

Are the Sally Hansen nail sticker things hard to apply? I like them on other people (you did such a good job!) but I'm not quite sure if they would be easy for me to pull off! They're not the cheapest things and I wouldn't want to waste my money or time if they're hard to put on...

send me a message!

katimae
Answered
(0) Hearts

I am just not good at taking pictures for the internet!!!  My Dad tried to take close ups of my nails last night with his camera and you couldn't see the designs and I tried with my phone, no dice.  And I did white on purple - so it really stands out.  I want to show you guys how the Konad stamps look.  I'll work on it some more!

katimae
Answered
(0) Hearts

I redid my nails today with a bunch of dif' Konad designs.I'll post pics soon. 

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'd love to get one of the Konad nail stamping systems.  I've watched YouTube tutorials on how it's done and it doesn't look hard.  It just looks like it requires a lot of patience! :smileyhappy:

@katimae:  I wish you could post some pics of your stamped nails.  Keep working on getting a camera so we can see that nail art! :smileyhappy:

islandqt
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have these in Misbehaved and fly with me. I cant' wait to try them out!

officegal
Answered
(0) Hearts

These are adorable!

I'm definitely up for a nail art challenge. I'll go put it on the schedule right now. :smileyhappy:

fashionflaw
Answered
(0) Hearts

OH MAN! I've been researching those Sally Hansen nail art and they are supposedly pretty easy AND last a while! I was actually thinking of popping into the drugstore near my doctors office after an appointment today to get that exact pattern!

Some other nice patterns are the lace up, lace, and black and white flowers... Apparently the glitters ones last half as long as the prints...I guess the glitter is a little too 3D for the sticker to last? Not sure, but I've definitely been hearing the the patterns are great!

I had seen them on another girl and just adore them! They look so effortlessly awesome!

:smileyvery-happy:

katimae
Answered
(0) Hearts

You guys, the Norad stamps aren't quite as easy and take a little longer but it is so fun to do.  I wish I had some way to put a picture of my nails on here. I'll work on that. You should watch a youtube on it.

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

pandapple6, your nails are gorgeous!!!  I've always wondered how easy those would be to apply, but I've never bought any cause I've been afraid to try them.  You make it look easy and beautiful.  You rock, girl!

mermadelove
Answered
(0) Hearts

Those are so cute! I almost bought those SH flower prints yesterday, but thaought they were expensive for one wear and would be hard to apply. Are they easy to work with?

katimae
Answered
(0) Hearts

@ Panda  Awesome nailart, i've been getting into it a little but there is no way I could do it freefand.

@Pretty I think that would be an awesome challenge!

Question Stats
  • 14 answers
  • 12 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • officegal
    • prettyinpa
    • islandqt
    • mermadelove
    • lagoclare
    • katimae
    • fashionflaw