Answer
jessica223344
Nail art set
[ Edited ]

Has anyone used the "nail art set" yet?  I just purchased mine. I already owned Orly brand art brush (but that's all it was...a brush without the other tools).  I bought the three pack nail buffer too.  It's actually better at filing than my other sephora file.  I need to remove the ridges that I see on my nails.  The only other task is to figure out if I really need to touch the cuticles.  I now know why the manicure is so great.  I don't really appreciate having to work on filing my right hand's nails with my left hand.  Not fun!  (I'm right handed).  Anyway, the shine left after the fourth step is great!  Back to the original question.  If anyone has pictures of nails  Ughmm...  @Kimmie :smileyhappy:  please share.  I'd love to see a few looks you created with the marbling tool and the dotting tool. 

I'm going to try a look or two.  One of the looks that inspired me to create dots came from Pinterest.  It was a gray background with pretty dots. 

Nail art set from Sephora:

s1397728-Nailartset.jpg

Here's the nail art I created using the set. 

2012-09-16 10.19.21-1-1nail art set dots.jpg

I used NARS base coat, Sephora by OPI in A-ha! Moment, Zoya Freja, Sephora M21, Chanel in 461 Blue Satin and OPI top coat.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
kimmi1115
Answered

I think I'm lost, or this week at school has really fried my brain.  What nail art set are we talking about?  Did I miss a Sephora email lol.

berniebeauty
Answered
(0) Hearts

I hadn't heard of this either... thanks for sharing! 

It looks cool, and I really need a dotting tool, because Bobby pins don't work allthat great, and I need to stop ruining them haha. I want to wait for a few more reviews though, because i saw a set for 5 dotting tools for around the same price, so I'm deciding which one to get. 

Thanks again, let me know how you like it! 

~We are all beautiful~

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • kimmi1115
    • berniebeauty
    • jessica223344
Photos2
  • s1397728-Nailartset.jpg
  • 2012-09-16 10.19.21-1-1nail art set dots.jpg