Answer
ilovetopurplefy
Nail Magic
[ Edited ]

Hi Ladies. I just wanted to tell you about a product I've been using for the last two weeks to help grow my nails out and to help strengthen them. It is called Nail Magic Hardener and Conditioner and I picked it up from Sally's Beaty Supply for $7.99 with my card. Without the card, it is around $8.99 depending on where you live. It is perfect for girls like me who have thin, soft, weak, brittle nails that peel like crazy or who bite their nails also. It strengthens, thickens, and conditions nails so they grow long and beautiful. On the box it says that in 8 weeks you will have long beautiful nails. So far I've only had peeling on my thumbs which is good because I usually get peels on my middle, index and thumb fingers. I read and watched reviews on it to see if it worked and a lot of the reviews said that it works wonders. Some of the reviewers also said that when they applied the product to their nails the first few times, it felt like their nails were burning and their fingers swelled up pretty badly. I did not have any reactions to it. It also smells heavily of chemicals which is good because it prevents biting. Essie Grow Stronger also works the same way too. I'm liking the results of the Nail Magic. I use it twice a week (Sundays and Wednesdays) just like the instructions say. I also use it as a base coat when I paint my nails and it works well.  For some reason my computer won't let me post the pictures of my nail growth here. I have pictures on my instagram of my nails of how they are doing with this product if you want to see. My instagram username is the same as my username here. I recommend reading/watching reviews before buying this product. If you decide to try this product and it doesn't work for you, you can always return it and use Essie Grow Stronger which is less harsh but has the same results.  I really like this product and the results so check it out if you're looking for something to help grow your nails!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
lylysa
Answered

Pretty cool! I'm always looking for a good nail strengthener! I currently use Butter London's Horse Power, but it's $18 a bottle, when I run out I'll check out the one you suggested! Thanks for sharing!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • lylysa
    • ilovetopurplefy