Halloween Nails 2[ Edited ]
Thank you everyone for posting nail polishes options under $5
This is what I created with the green and black polishes that I bought.
1. Paint your nails with a green color (all over the nail)
2. Using a black color, make a messy subtle "v" at one end of your nail, this will be the hair lin. OR
Make a iine across one end of your nail and using a tooth pick, drag the color down in a few areas to make it look messy
3. Using white, dab some on a piece of paper
4. Take a toothpick and smash an end of the tooth pick down to get a flat edge (or use a dotting tool)
5. Use your smashed tooth pick or dotting tool to create 2 dots under neath the hair (these will be the eyes)
6. When the white dries, using the sharp end of the tooth pick, make two smaller black dots for the irises of the eye
7. When makeing the mouth, give it some charachter, I changed it up a lot with the mouth, but basically I dabed some black on a piece of paper, used the sharp end of the tooth pick and drew short lines to make up one fluid line for the mouth.
They are frankenstien faces
Hope this inspires you for Halloween comming up It is a bit early but...
This is really cute! I love it!
I wish I was good at nail art... I'm impatient and don't like waiting for the different colors to dry and end up smudging them, lol
How cute!!! You are so creative when it comes to coming up with unique nail designs. I wish I could paint designs on my nails similar to what you did, but my hands shake too much to be able to do intricate designs free-handed, ha ha. When I do a pattern on my nails, I have to have a stencil or sticker to go by.
Great design, pandapple!
You made Frankenstein adorable!! I like how each one is different. I'll definitely give this a try when it gets closer to Halloween. And I already have the required colors unless my mom decides to borrow them lol. Thanks for sharing!
This is so adorable! I really love how original this will be when i try it =) Everyone is always doing pumpkins and ghosts, I'll love being the only one at the halloween parties with frankenstein on my nails, thanks so much!