Fall colour for your nails??
[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone!!

Just curious what colours you're wearing on your nails for fall??

I just got Essie's Bobbing for Baubles but haven't had a chance to put it on yet. Hopefully tonight when the kids are asleep I'll get it done lol!!

Answers: 8
Answered

I am really liking demin blues in various hues for fall, like Dior Blue Denim, NARS Night Flight, and OPI Road House Blues. Also grays, Essie Power Clutch and Nails Inc Paddington. But for Thanksgiving and Christmas I will probably switch to more festive colors. 

Answered
[ Edited ]

I've enjoyed these colors for fall from nails inc.:

Piccadilly Circus

Belgrave place

whnversnibp.jpg

(how it looks on a nail wheel)

And if I had the willpower to purchase, probably the OPI shades from The Garden of Good and Evil Nail Mini Collection

I saw a cast member today that had a resemblance of the Sephora catalog style from page 5.  It would be good for both holiday and fall. OPI colors:

Keep Me on my Mistletoe first

followed by Don't be Eggnog-ious thinly around one side curved around the tips. 

Have fun painting your nails.  (:

Answered

I've been using the OPI for Sephora The Garden of Good and Evil mini set.  I absolutely love the gray in it called Frankly I Don't Give A-dam.  It's currently on my nails right now lol.

Answered

Just got You Don't Know Jacques by OPI and I am obsessed. It is the perfect gray/brown color!

Answered

Hi Stepha0322,

For the Fall I am wearing these colors. I am really into the big glittery nail polishes.Smiley Happy

Four Piece Full Size Nail Colour Set ($38 Value)

Screen Test
(opaque metallic rich magenta)

Screen Test

Don't Feed The Hand Models
(opaque pink beige)

Don't Feed The Hand Models

<3 Melissa
Answered
[ Edited ]

Fun question Stepha0322! Smiley Happy

I've been wearing the Nails Inc "Lanesborough Place" with the new Sephora by OPI "Don't Be Eggnogious" on the tips. 

Lanesborough Place

Lanesborough Place

Don't Be Eggnogious

Don't Be Eggnogious

I also recently tried the "Be-Claus I Said So" which is currently on my nails today!

Be-Claus I Said So

-Diana

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Answered

I'm loving Nicole by O.P.I. Iceburg Lotus and Respect the World. There basically the same color, but Iceburg Lotus has glitter. I love the short, fat brush that I have in Iceburg Lotus.

Answered
(0) Hearts

Anything goes for me. Today I'm wearing Iconic by Cult Nails. (I can't say enough good things about this new brand. Fantastic formulas, 1-2 coat coverage for most, and at a decent price for a boutique brand.) It's a deep red with gold flakies and the closest I get to a traditional 'fall' color. I live in central Texas, where we go from summer to winter and maybe there's a week of fall in there. 

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 12 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
Photos1
  • whnversnibp.jpg