Answer
ran8
Coral nail polish for fair skin. Is it possible?
(0) Hearts

Nice weather is coming this way.  I'm thinking about getting a pedicure to celebrate.  However, I always come in a quandary when it comes to nail polish colors.  I really do not do this often (maybe a once- twice a year thing) so I'm a bit clueless.  Also considering wearing a pair of turquoise cloth sandals to go with it.

Could I get away with a coral color or will it look really awful?  Or should I look into something that is similar but would be more flattering to my skin tone? (MUFE's HD in 110 -115, more of a neutral undertone but veins are slightly bluier if that helps at all).  No crazy pinks please.

I know the salon does not carry the Sephora line (boo) but they do have the rest of OPI.  Any similar colors here that I can show the technician what I'm looking for?

Thanks in advance!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
officegal
Answered

I'm not sure what kind of coral shades OPI has to offer but recently I was wearing NYX Mango Cafe and thought it was a nice peachy-pink shade that would suit paler skin than mine. I think corals that lean slightly pink will look great with your skin tone!

IMG_2552.JPG

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • officegal
    • islandqt
    • cosmeticiuos
    • lagoclare
    • katimae
    • ran8
Photos1