ashleynne

what's some brand new palettes that just came out that you guys want to try? :)

(0) Hearts

and why! :smileyhappy:

missjr

Re: what's some brand new palettes that just came out that you guys want to try? :)

Hi, Ashleynne!

I have been in love with NARS for some time now and am anxious to try their And God Created Woman Set, which is a travel-size eye shadow palette with 6 gorgeous shades, a small bottle of the Pro-Prime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base and a brush.  

At $59, it's a good value and is something that I will always use.

NARS Palette.jpg

sephoramusthave

Re: what's some brand new palettes that just came out that you guys want to try? :)

(0) Hearts

I don't know about brand new....any palette that I don't have is new to me but I really want the Lorac Pro Palette. The colors are all so amazing and just everyday appropriate, and the pans aren't too big so its something I can use up even though I have tons of other shadows.

kenny

The Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years of Beauty Palette!

swfupload_322940550962171425.jpg

drrragon

Lorac GloGetter!  It's only sold at Ulta and it has beautiful, fun colors perfect for summer!  I love that it has coral, turquoise, blue, and mint in the same palette.  

ashleynne

(0) Hearts

I'll have to look it up! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • drrragon
    • missjr