redrose04

what is the best deal in sweet 15 or what would you buy?

(0) Hearts

is it really worth it and cheap right now? what is the best from the sweet 15 deal?

veevali

Re: what is the best deal in sweet 15 or what would you buy?

(0) Hearts

Bite Beauty - 15 Shades Of Sephora

This is also available from Bite Beauty that they didn't include. I agree with mafan that it doesn't seem like anything is on sale or discounted, and the under $15 is mainly travel sizes that have been around and maybe a couple new ones. I think the too faced eyeshadow primer one is new, and each tube is half of a full size which is $20, so it is a good deal.

mafan

Re: what is the best deal in sweet 15 or what would you buy?

(0) Hearts

I'm not sure that I think anything is really cheap right now.  From taking a look at the 15 products listed, nothing appears to be at a special sale price for those items.  (I know the Aqualillies palette isn't and I don't think the others are.)

Some of the things in the $15 and under section are a better deal.  The Too Faced primer set lets you try two different ones and the amount of product is the same as a $20 tube.  The DKNY perfume is 1oz and a good deal, and the Tarte set looks like it might be a good deal. 

Those are the things I'd look at anyway.  (I do like the Aqualillies palette and think it's great to have everything you need all in one set, but you're not seeing a special sale price.)

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • mafan
    • veevali
    • redrose04