Answer
reenreen
what is a great moisterizer to wear everyday, even under my makeup

what is a great overall face moisterizer? Something i can wear everyday, even under my makeup?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
tenngal
Answered

I noticed on your Beauty Profile that you have combination skin, so I think you should try Fresh's Umbrian Clay Lotion which is a unique and highly effective oil-free, non-comedogenic, lightweight moisturizer for combination to oily skin.  Since it's non-comedogenic you don't have to worry about it clogging your pores or causing breakouts.  Using clay that is mined in Umbria, Italy, it helps regulate sebum production, absorb impurities from blocked pores, calm flare-ups and neutralize excess acidity on your skin which purifies and brightens your skin.  This lightweight lotion gently hydrates, tones and balances your complexion, plus it works great under makeup.  Packed with antioxidants, it protects your skin from and repairs free radical damage.  It is also completely fragrance-free - its subtle, refreshing scent comes from cucumber extract, an ingredient that helps to calm redness and irritation.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P185408&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:
Umbrian Clay Face Lotion

maltipoo66
Answered

I had gotten a sample of Sephora's Instant Moisturizer and I bought the full size about a week ago.  It really hydrates, brightens, and preps my face well for my primer and foundation.  I had been trying out many different moisturizers, but they kept feeling greasy and never completely hydrated my dry skin-but I think the sephora brand moisturizer is really good.  Here's the link to the instant moisturizer:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P276329&categoryId=B70

sarahstyle101
Answered
(0) Hearts

For my dry skin I loved the st.ives hydrating vitamin e moisterizer and its inexpensive. I wear it everyday under my makeup.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • maltipoo66
    • reenreen
    • sarahstyle101