Tough! If we mean cosmetics only (skincare excluded), I would limit my general routine to:
4. Blush; and
5. Lipstick or gloss.
In other words, I could eliminate primer, foundation and eye shadow. If you mean my personal favorite 5 products, I would say:
1. UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion (the pencil version);
2. La Roche-Posay Respectissime Mascara Densifieur;
3. NARS Concealer in Chantilly (or -- for more coverage -- NARS Sheer Glow in Siberia);
4. Burberry Eyeshadow in Rosewood; and
5. Chantecaille Cheek Shade, Winter Bloom.
If I'm going by pure makeup only, I MUST have the following::
1. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
2. Boscia BB Cream
3. Givenchy Mister Bright in Moonlight
4. Benefit Erase Paste
5. Dior DiorShow Mascara
I can pretty much do a whole face with that.
I would say Make Up For Ever foundation, Naked 2 palette, Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface, Benefit They're Real mascara, and SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in 36 Vintage Pink .
That was tough, there are so many great products that I like.
1. Mascara, Mascara, Mascara, : OMG can't live without it.
2. Lipstick: I am just a pure lover of lipstick..I'll wear ANYTHING from electric purple to dirt brown haha
3. Highlighter: I just love my cream highlighter. Does so much to look awake.
4. Brown Matte Eyeshadow: Can use for eyebrows and to define crease a little bit
5. Liquid Foundation: I like to use it to cover up acne scars. Pass me a bottle of Revlon Colorstay =)