Answer
cute101
what an intresting beuty tip

so anyone know some good and unique tips (random is fine )

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
sarithor
Answered

Tape can be your best friend for doing precise lines on your face, like if you're trying to wing out your eyeliner or your eyeshadow. You can use eyeshadow primer as a lip primer. Toothbrushes are good for fixing your eyebrows and exfoliating your lips. If you stick a spoon in the freezer you can use it to depuff your eyes, if you put a couple drops of visine on the spoon before you freeze it you can use it on a zit and it will help with the redness and the swelling. Also you can use a spoon to protect your eye make up, if you're spraying your face with anything that might ruin it. Hand lotion can help to smooth out your fly aways if you have your hair up.

islandqt
Answered

beauty starts from the inside and I am totally serous when i say that taking cod liver oil capsules, vitamin e capsule with my regular one a day vitamin makes my skin clear, glowy and just rich looking! I notice a difference when I stop using it.

African Black Soap is the best all rounder face and body wash out there. My fave brand is Dudu Osun.

When I apply my SPF moisturizer on my face in the morning before my make-up I always put some on my neck and chest because women tend to neglect those areas as they age.

My fave beauty tip. I always long-lasting maximum effective redness reducing eye-drops on my eyes before I do my eye night make-up and ESPECIALLY when I do a smokey eye. I just find that with darker eye make-up it comes across much much better when my eyes look really bright!

Hope these help!

naturalbeauty21
Answered
(0) Hearts

stead of using shadow primer for my eyelids i use it on my under eyes and put some powder on top.that way i don't pay alot of money for a concealer and it works really well.

sarithor
Answered
(0) Hearts

tape can be your best friend for doing precise lines on your face, like if you're trying to wing out your eyeyliner or your eyeshadow. You can use eyeshadow primer as a lip primer. toothbrushes are good for fixing your eyebrows and exfoiliating your lips. If you stick a spoon in the freezer you can use it to depuff your eyes, if you put a couple drops of visine on the spoon before you freeze it you can use it on a zit and it will help with the redness and the swelling. Also you can use a spoon to protect your eye make up, if you're spraying your face with anything that might ruin it. Hand lotion can help to smooth out your fly aways if you have your hair up.

fufalita
Answered
(0) Hearts

After using the eyelash curler the regular way, apply 2-3 coats of mascara, then I heat up the top end of my eyelash curler with a lighter (making sure that it doesn't get so hot that it burns your skin - maybe 2-3 seconds) and push my eyelashes up even further to really give my eyes some pop!

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • sarithor
    • islandqt
    • fufalita
    • naturalbeauty21
    • cute101