xoxcrystal

too faced country and rock and roll palettes

wpid-screenshot_2014-04-05-15-49-05-1.png

are you guys as excited for these as i am?! 

heartsmyface

Re: too faced country and rock and roll palettes

(0) Hearts

I WILL have them all!!!  Think they're going to stagger the release of these at sephora?  I hope so!!!  I've already purchased the cat eye palette online.  Waiting....

EvangelineDamon

I really want the Country palette, even though I'm not in love with Too Faced's shadows as I am with Urban Decay .

Too Faced could have come up with much better titles for the colors, like Faded Love and Honky Tonk Angels, but I'm only nit-picking.

It doesn't seem right that there aren't any places to get this in Canada.

Hopefully that will change for you girls sometimes soon, because these palettes and the Cat Eyes one are super cute.

EvangelineDamon

(0) Hearts

I wasted even more time on this:

Cowboy Take Me Home - Hey Good Lookin’

Famous in a Small Town - White Lightning

All American Girl - Faded Love 

Y’all - Your Cheatin' Heart

Paper Roses- Honky Tonk Angels

Nashville- Heartbreak Hotel or Rainy Day Woman

Bluebird- Blue Kentucky Girl

Rhinestone- Honky Tonkin’ or I Walk the Line

And my favorite…Walkin’ After Midnight in place of “Dolly”

EvangelineDamon

(And, they should have named Bluebird either "Blue Kentucky Girl" or "Blue Moon of Kentucky.")

chocopudding

They should put you in charge of the names at Too Faced! :smileyvery-happy:

EvangelineDamon

(0) Hearts

Thanks. What an awesome job that would be!

I would love to do that for a living...or even a part-time living. 

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

That would be such a fun job- naming eyeshadows!  

tanyab84

I bought both of this the minute they became available but all I have done so far is snap open the tins, admire how pretty they are, and then close them back up. "Hello. My name is Tanya and I am addicted to palettes." :smileywink:

chocopudding

Alright...........um...can you comment on the colours then at least? LOL. Sometimes pictures don't do the real product justice....

:smileywink: It's okay to be addicted to palettes.

tanyab84

Ok, comparing to the above photo I would say the Country image is very accurate but the actual Rock n Roll shades are quite a bit darker than in the photo. "Ska" is the shadow in the upper right and it is a basic medium brown. Next to it is "Rap" which is a deeper gold than in the photo. The other colors are slightly darker too.

chocopudding

Thanks so much for this! =) You rock!

chocopudding

So.........bumping up this thread.

Did anyone actually get the Country Palette? I'll be in the States in a few weeks, so I'll try to hit up an Ulta when I'm there so I could get one (us poor Canadians have no way of getting it), but I'd love to get feedback from anyone here who's purchased it. :smileyhappy: Thanks!!!!

friedrice

(0) Hearts

I want to know about this Country palette too! Please post some reviews about it. I have a light medium skin and wondering if the colors will show up on my skin? Because I think the peach color is too light for me??

I want to hear reviews about this first before I order it online :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: 

chocopudding

(0) Hearts

At least you can order it online....they don't ship internationally :smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad:

HawaiianEyes7

(0) Hearts

I hear you :smileysad: I'm going to the states in a couple weeks too, but there aren't even any Ultas in Hawai'i :'( I'm so mad about this lol

HawaiianEyes7

Does anyone know where to get these in Canada? Too Faced doesn't ship here, Ulta doesn't ship here, and there aren't any Ulta stores here. I'm going to Hawai'i next month but of course they don't have any Ultas there either! The closest Ulta to me is in Helena, Montana lol so I don't feel like driving all the way down there!

kenny

(0) Hearts

Unfortunately we're probably not going to get them. The best you could do, is try to get a friend or family member south of the border to get it for you. Or try to get one on Ebay or Amazon if you can.

HawaiianEyes7

(0) Hearts

All of my family in the states is in Hawai'i lol. I don't really want to get it off of Ebay or Amazon because I have no way of knowing if it's actually brand new or not. Looks like I'll be making a trip to Montana lol :smileyvery-happy:

lovelykatya

(0) Hearts

I saw swatches of these palettes and really liked the colors of the Country palette. But by biggest issue is that Too Faced has sooo sooo many really pretty colors in their palettes, BUT they do not have them available individually (which sucks). I wish they made some shades individual, because most of the time I find that I would only like 2-4 shades out of the whole palette, so I see no point of buying it because of that! So once again its a skip for me :smileysad:

Amandaandlola

Anyone know when they will be available in Canada 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 57 replies
  • 60 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • kenny
    • mberteig
    • lovelykatya