xoxcrystal

too faced country and rock and roll palettes

wpid-screenshot_2014-04-05-15-49-05-1.png

are you guys as excited for these as i am?! 

RandeeBT

Re: too faced country and rock and roll palettes

(0) Hearts

Hi mandaandlola! 

We recommend reaching out to Too Faced directly for more information on the availability of this item in Canada. We will not be carrying either of these palettes on our website or in stores. I am sorry about that! 

Best,
Randee
Bella1172

will these be available eventually at Sephora?

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Hi Bella1172!

We will be not be carrying either of these palettes on our website or in our stores. I apologize for the inconvenience! 

Best,
Randee
heatherbee

I don't think I could pick a favorite brand :smileyhappy:  If I see something I like, I don't really pay attention to the brand unless I have had several bad experiences with them or the reviews are awful.  It's a horrible feeling when you see something so pretty and the reviews are bad!

imbeautiful

o0o0o I should say though. My teenage daughters do like Too Faced and I don't mind buying them one for a gift( bday or Christmas) as long as they have good reviews.

imbeautiful

xoxcrystal, sorry if I high jacked your thread. putting my head down in shame.

heatherbee

(0) Hearts

We have no shame on these threads!!

imbeautiful

it wont let me reply under your name healtherbee,

It actually helps me save money believe it or not because I am extremely cheap and unless something is limited and exclusive I'll wait until it goes on-sale. I DO have some too faced eye shadows  I just don't prefer them. They was one of the first " name brand" palettes  I ever bought then I found the Naked Palette and have been a loyal fan to UD since.  As silly as it sounds because I am Rouge  I've spent very little on myself. Most my make up and skin care items I have I've gotten as a gift from my children and husband, I also enter contest and have won a lot of gift cards ( they add up! SO I'll save even the little ones! ) I can hold on to a gift card for months upon months until I am in the mood to spend it or find something I really want. My last big pallet was the electric one from UD. I got one and my daughter got one for her 17th birthday ( was her big gift)

That all being said, I do like too faced bronzers and have a blush I like.  I also like their lip products! Just not a big fan of their eye shadows.

I love MAC but sadly, I don't own one of their lipsticks . It's hard for me to get out and shop and for some reason I just have a hard time spending the cost for their lipsticks.(which is crazy since  I do have one lipstick that cost double what one Mac lip stick would cost) I do have some of MAC's older cute eye shadow pallets ( hello kitty ones). 

I want to eventually buy some Nars and MAC lipsticks and especially their blushes! I REAALLY, REALLY want to get some of their lips sticks and blushes. I might save up and get a lipstick or blush from them in the next few months :=D

I do think Too faced packaging is totally adorable and way more adorable then most ( in their price range)  and I would never turn it away if I was gifted a pallet, I just personally wouldn't purchase them unless it was a really, really good deal and the eye shadows didn't have a lot of fall out. 

To be honest I'm not really sure why I am so loyal to UD over other brands. I think maybe because when I used my first pallet from them I actually felt pretty or, maybe  it's because I'm OCD and it's hard for me to look at other brands once I fall in love with one.  I do know this though , if I have a bad experience with a brand more then once I do get turned off and I have had more then one bad experience with Too Faced eye shadows ( fall out or breaking to easy) . I have though never had that problem with their bronzers or blushes and I do like some of their lip products and do use their eye primer (came with a kit) as a back up when I'm out of UD's primer.

I might get out my eye shadow pallets tomorrow and see exactly which I do have. I know I have a lot less then some here but I also know I have a lot more some ( which makes me feel so bad). Most of my friends would think I was crazy if they seen how much I had LOL!!! I started to collect them when I got sick and was home bound. I have a lot of lip products and want to see what's all there. I know my nail polish collection is out of control rofl so maybe one day I'll look at them and post a pic also.

Okay wow that was way to long of a response I'm shutting up now lol sorry!  Hugs, love and confidence to all <3

imbeautiful

I think that the pallets are beautiful however , I don't normally use , buy or wear too faced eye shadows as I prefer another brand. I do however love Too Faced for some of their other products!

heatherbee

I wish I had that kind of dedication to a brand :smileyhappy:

SDdenm

Reviews and swatches for both of these palettes are posted on Temptalia if anyone is interested!

mberteig

(0) Hearts

Really cute!  I love Too Faced palettes, have to keep an eye out for these!

melissabt

Ohh love these! I want the country palette:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

These look really neat! Thanks for sharing, xoxcrystal! :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee
MoreGun89

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The Rock and Roll has me intrigued, but I'm surprised there's not an iconic black in there, it almost seems obligatory to include that :smileytongue:

IttyxBittyxMe

Neither of these are really calling to me. The Country Palette looks kinda pretty, but neither are saying BUY ME.

LariTheLoud

Country looks soft and pretty and feminine, but I'm not sure I'm 100% sold on either of them. Can't wait to start seeing them in stores!

AlisG

(0) Hearts

I love that rock 'n' roll! But they are both very nice! Oh man... might have to get both now :smileytongue:

IAmLadyLiterary

I'm liking the country a bit more, I don't know if I love either of them enough to get them though, I'm trying to stop binge buying palettes.  But I may get country because I do like the colours.  

xoxcrystal

(0) Hearts

yeah i feel like i can probably find the colors from the rock and roll one in other palettes so i'm most likely just purchasing the country one..if i can contain myself!

joeanne

(0) Hearts

Oh I love them both. I guess I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll.....sorry. But I do think they are both so pretty and may need to get them both!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 57 replies
  • 60 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • kenny
    • mberteig
    • lovelykatya
    • friedrice
    • michelle164
    • tanyab84