Answer
dblums
Accepted Solution
summer foundation

I need a new foundation for summer because my usual mufe is much too pale. what is a georgoues FLAWLESS!summer foundation that really enhances your complexion, gives great coverage, and feels wonderful too?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
tiffanybt
Answered

Hi dblums. Here are a few of my favorite foundations that will last through any heat or rain the summer throws at us. Any of these foundations will make you look flawless and radiant!

Dior DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF 25

dior.jpg

Make Up For Ever Liquid Face & Body Makeup

mufe.jpg

Dior DiorSkin Forever Compact Flawless & Moist Extreme Wear Makeup SPF25

dior.jpg

I hope this helps! :smileywink:

Answers: 2
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I agree with tiffanybt regarding the DiorSkin Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup.

Another great foundation for lightweight summer wear is Clinique Superbalanced Makeup which is an oil-free liquid foundation that's great for normal to combination skin.  This is a "smart" makeup that adds moisture and absorbs oil when and where needed. Whether you're dry in the cheeks or oily in the T-zone, Superbalanced Makeup delivers just what your skin needs for a natural, perfect look.  The long-wearing liquid foundation is silky upon application and provides water-resistant, moderate, buildable coverage.  It is  non-acnegenic so it won't clog your pores or cause breakouts.  It is also streak-proof and sweat-proof which makes it great for summer wear.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P122740&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

xoxcharlottexox
Answered
(0) Hearts

If you have a lot of money to throw around, the TEMPTU® AIRbrush Makeup System offers great, lightweight coverage.

But if you don't want to spend that much (Which I'm assuming, lol.) then other good foundations are:

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation It's lightweight, and has buildable coverage. Plus, a natural-looking finish.

Lancome TEINT IDOLE FRESH WEAR - Has moderate, but buildable coverage and stays fresh-looking for 18 yes, EIGHTEEN hours.

Hope this helps!!

xoxo, Charlotte

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • islandqt
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • tiffanybt
    • dblums
Photos3