sephora favorites super stars beauty essentials kit

[ Edited ]

I just saw this in the NEW section and I'm thinking about getting it! I love these type of kits and surprisingly enough EVERY SIGNLE item in this kit, i want to try. Usually theres 1 or 2 items i dont care for but not this one! Though I have owned the NARS Orgasm blush before and loved it. 

I was sold until i saw it was $75... I mean it's reasonable considering the sizes of the products you're getting but do you think it's worth it? I would defiantly not even think twice to buy it if it was going for like $50

What's your opinion on the kit?

http://www.sephora.com/super-stars-beauty-essentials-P379411?skuId=1521830

Screen Shot 2013-05-12 at 1.49.32 PM.png

- 0.035 oz Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder
- 0.06 oz Sephora Collection Microsmooth Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Black Light
- 0.16 oz NARS Blush in Orgasm
- 0.5 oz Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
- 0.5 oz Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
- 0.33 oz Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- 0.3 oz Benefit They're Real! Mascara
- 0.15 oz BUXOM Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Sandy
- 0.016 oz Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
- 0.33 oz Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Re: sephora favorites super stars beauty essentials kit

I'm building up my make-up collection and seriously tempted to buy this!

(0) Hearts

If you are just building your collection, then this is a GREAT buy!  I'd be all over it if I didn't have some of the stuff already and was running out of room in my makeup space. Smiley Tongue

It's definitely worth it if you love all the products! These kits get me every time.  My rule is I have to be able to use 2/3 of a kit or at least half if I NEED to have the other ones in it lol

I told my husband I wouldn't purchase anything for a while but wow I really want this set lol. 75$ does seem a little pricey for a set but it does calculate to a good deal. Of course it only works out if you actually wanted to try the majority of the products. 

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I agree. If you have been wanting to try the majority of these products or are interested in them now I would go for it!

I already have tried/owned 3/10 these products... so im still debating if i should get it.

(0) Hearts

This is definitely a great set of products, and even though $75 is a lot, it really is a good deal for what you get. Unfortunately for me I already own or have tried/have travel sized versions of several of these products, so I don't know that I would make the investment. But for someone who is just starting to build up their beauty collection, this would be awesome.

(0) Hearts

o.0

I NEEDZ that.

It looks like an incredible value.  I'd be all over this, except that I already own/have sampled 5 of the items in that kit.  

I think its a pretty decent deal if your interested in the products. The only things that spark an interest in me is the hourglass primer. Everything else i have tried or already use. But for someone who has not tried these it would be a great buy!!

If I didn't already have a NARS Orgasm (with lots left to go), I would probably purchase this. It is a great value! I'm one of the odd ducks out that doesn't like Benefit They're Real, though.

(0) Hearts

Oh same! Benefit is my all time favorite makeup brand, but i just felt like the mascara wasn't all that awesome.

(0) Hearts

All it does is make 2-3 giant lash clumps on my eyes haha

(0) Hearts

lol I thought I was the only one!!

It's not my cup of tea- but it's certainly a good value. If you feel like you'll use all of them, go for it.

Price-wise it's definitely worth it.  I only added up the NARS blush, Exfolikate, Argan Oil, and Hourglass Veil and it was already worth more than what it's selling for. 

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2013-05-12 at 1.49.32 PM.png