Answer
girlirboy27
putting makeup on guys
(0) Hearts

Has any girlfriends/wives made guys get makeup put on them by salesladies? Also is it common for salesladies to have guys sit in makeup chair and put them in makeup?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
mermadelove
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've never have had a guy get makeup on him by a professional, but I have put makeup on one boyfriend and on my husband before. for my husband it was for Halooween so I don't know if that really counts,but for my boyfirnd it was just for a party. Any professional should not have a problem with it, though if they are truly professional! Especially at Sephora,and especially if you make an appoinment for a makeover! that usually costs $50, which you can then turn around and buy product with. Also, many Sephoras have guys working the floor.

Hope that helps!

officegal
Answered
(0) Hearts

girlirboy27 wrote:

Has any girlfriends/wives made guys get makeup put on them by salesladies? Also is it common for salesladies to have guys sit in makeup chair and put them in makeup?

It's definitely not common but there's nothing wrong with it.  I have a girlfriend who's dying to put makeup on her BF for some reason.  He doesn't want to but she wants to!  LOL  If the guy is willing, why not?

chivagirl13
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have definately heard of it before, but I think it is more common in some places more than others. For example it is probably more common in cities like New York rather than smaller rural areas like Indiana. I have never put makeup on my boyfriend but I used to put makeup on my brother all the time.  It is getting more and more popular every day though, seeing that alot of male bands now wear eyeliner, and a lot of young men have also picked up on the trend.

pinkyy13
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've seen guys at the MAC stores wearing makeup but I've only put makeup on guys for halloween

nkolas
Answered
(0) Hearts

im a 13 year old guy and i want one but im embarrased

nkolas
Answered
(0) Hearts

ive never heard of it and im a guy and i really wanna try it

prettyinpa
Answered
(0) Hearts

When I was in the Sephora in Soho (NYC) there were about equal numbers of guys and women in the makeup chairs getting makeup done. The MAC in NYC has a lot of guys working there that do the makeup, in fact, I think the best job I ever had of getting an exotic look was done at a MAC in NYC by a guy makeup artist! 

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • officegal
    • prettyinpa
    • mermadelove
    • pinkyy13
    • girlirboy27
    • chivagirl13
    • nkolas