PC00

men and makeup

Hi, just testing the waters and seeing how tolerant the forum would be having a man who enjoys wearing makeup in their midst...

PC00

Re: men and makeup

(0) Hearts

let me know how that works out.  :smileyhappy:

starletta8

Welcome!

One of the best things about BT is how welcoming and friendly the whole community is. 

kd006

I'm glad to hear we have a man in our mix!

Hope you enjoy the forum!

PC00

(0) Hearts

thanks  :smileyhappy:

bananachoox3

Welcome!

Its nice to have you on board here.

I'm bananachoox3

and I'm a make up junkie.

Can't wait to hear more from you.

PC00

(0) Hearts

thanks, I'm looking forward to participating and getting advice.

kimmi1115

Welcome to BT, PCOO!!  As everyone has stated, this is a very welcoming and friendly online community.  Although you may be a bit shy at first due to your past forum experiences, I know all of the users on here are very nice and will make you feel welcome.  I hope to see you around the boards!

PC00

(0) Hearts

Thanks, I hope to participate regularly.  And I don't plan on making a big deal out of being a guy, so it will probably be forgotten most of the time unless I bring up a masculine subject like facial hair or post pictures...

Cat588

Welcome!!! :smileyhappy:

PC00

(0) Hearts

Thank you very much.

aviscardi

Hiiii!!!!  =D

PC00

(0) Hearts

hiii 

quenbee

PCOO - welcome to the group glad to have you join in!!!!!!  BT is full of wonderful caring people who provide a wealth of knowledge and advice!  My experience is all are welcome!  Happy posting!

PC00

(0) Hearts

Thanks  :smileyhappy:

onomotopoeia9

Hey, you are more than welcome here!!!

We discuss everything, from makeup to pets... and there's no reason a guy shouldn't join!

Anyone's input is appreciated, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you :smileyhappy:

PC00

(0) Hearts

oh please don't tell me you're talking about the pantyhose on dogs thing...

maltipoo66

Hi!  Our community is very open and welcoming, so feel free to share anything you want and ask any questions. Talk to you soon! :smileyhappy:

prettyinpa

Sure, you are welcome here, we are actually a very nurturing bunch! Feel free to contribute here too, we can't test all the products individually, so if you have a fave or a product that doesn't live up to it's hype, tell us so we don't go down the wrong road.

Welcome!

PC00

Awesome, thanks.  I've been on some sites and the reception has always been a bit less than enthusiastic...

prettyinpa

We are known for our enthusiasm! lol Makeup and skincare gets us all a bit crazy (see our posts on Hauls if you don't believe how nutty we get over makeup and a big sale...

lylysa

LOL! Enablers R' Us....if you share that you're even considering or highly looking to get an item we will totally encourage the purchase! Haha, we're not really good at the "Put the item down and back away!" part...more so the "DUH! Of course you need MORE lipstick!" :smileytongue:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 63 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • maltipoo66
    • aviscardi
    • kimmi1115