PC00

men and makeup

Hi, just testing the waters and seeing how tolerant the forum would be having a man who enjoys wearing makeup in their midst...

garnett

Re: men and makeup

(0) Hearts

Hey, it's all good!  It's our love of beauty and self expression that makes this a community.  Welcome!

connieconcon

(0) Hearts

Welcome!  I hope you like it here!

dannyc

(0) Hearts

Welcome! I always enjoy having a male perspective on beauty and fashion. Everyone here enjoys an honest opinion age, gender, race, nationality does not matter. I can't wait to read your advice and thoughts on the forum. 

DaisieWilde

(0) Hearts

The men in my life who wear makeup have way more skill than I'll ever have.  Welcome!!!  Very VERY happy to have you here! :smileyhappy:

PC00

Thank you all so much for the replies, I really appreciate the welcoming I got.  I'm just starting to embrace and open up to expressing myself with makeup and I'm glad there's a community I can come to for advice  :smileyhappy: 

krunce

(0) Hearts

Welcome!!!

floridab

(0) Hearts

Hi there. Welcome!  I'm an older makeup addict and I love to share an learn from everyone. I have enjoyed being a part of BT, everyone I'd so friendly and helpful.

whosthatguy

I'm a dude also. lol....and I love makeup.  It's a wonderful way to express yourself.  :smileyhappy:

PC00

(0) Hearts

Have you ever gone in for a consultation or makeover?  If so, were the sales people helpful, respectful, and courteous?

krunce

(0) Hearts

Every Sephora I've been to always has a man on staff who is wearing his make up beautifully. I think they would definitely be happy to have you come in for a consultation or makeover.

babybear04

(0) Hearts

Welcome!!! Hope you grow to love this forum as much as we all do!

LancomeAddict

(0) Hearts

We're just here for the makeup, darlin! Welcome to the forum =)

WhereYouStand

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

welcome aboard!!! :smileyhappy: guys can like makeup too My uncle worked @ the Ridgedale Mall Sephora in Minnesota for a some time!  & I live in a Will & Grace situation though my roommate is totally jack and not will and I am more like grace's friend the shopaholic (don't quite remember her name only seen it in passing) but anyways I don't care if you are a girl, guy, straight, gay, or in between! welcome aboard again and your opinon and taste matters just as much as everyone elses does. so feel free to speak your mind on whatever beauty topic you want! :smileyhappy: (hope this comment didn't make you uncomfortable in any way) (I'm pretty blunt and speak my mind sometimes LOL)

PC00

This didn't make me uncomfortable at all, if anything I found it very encouraging  :smileyhappy:

ashleynne

(0) Hearts

We'd be more than happy to add you to our forum! Everyone's so nice and helpful here. Anyone is welcome!

beautylovingirl

You are absolutely welcome to join in and become a part of this forum. Glad your here ! Thanks for choosing us and one more beauty lover is always something good!:smileyhappy:

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

agreed! we all have something in common, so welcome!!!!

glad to have a guy in our midst!

Dolan

Always good to get another perspective!

I'm personally obsessed with gossmakeupartist on youtube, he's so talented, and he does his tutorials on himself.

janinebt

Welcome to our BeautyTalk community PC00! We happily accept beauty lovers of every gender, so feel free to post and answer questions!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
beautytester

Totally fine and welcome! =)

Lol, actually you just reminded me of a tutorial I have bookmarked about disguising stubbles (by a guy for guys) that I've been wanting to try on my eyebrows for the upcoming halloween. #Random

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 63 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • prettyinpa
    • dannyc
    • maltipoo66
    • aviscardi
    • kimmi1115