PC00

men and makeup

Hi, just testing the waters and seeing how tolerant the forum would be having a man who enjoys wearing makeup in their midst...

prettyinpa

Re: men and makeup

And more shadow palettes from Urban Decay! Golly, I have recommended UD's NAKED palettes so often (I actually have 2 originals and one NAKED 2).

onomotopoeia9

haha me too :smileyhappy: and I'm considering getting the naked basics now

kd006

(0) Hearts

You have to get the basics palette! It's amazing! I didn't really think I would love it.. Like what's so special about that palette but seriously.. You need it lol.

Just like lylysa said, I will usually never tell someone to just walk away LOL

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

You'll like the NAKED basics, it has some really nice neutrals in matte that I thought I wouldn't get much use out of, but it has turned out to be one of my best purchases. Plus the small size is convenient for putting in a purse, the NAKED palettes are actually on the big size for purses.

quenbee

Definitely get the naked basics!  I absolutely love that palette, come to think of it I use naked basics more than naked 1 and 2.  

PC00

I have an enabler at work that wants me to buy anything and everything I show her, so I'm prepared on that front...

lylysa

Haha, that's perfect, PC00! You might have your enabler join us on Beauty Talk too! We can always use another face to add to the team!

@ Prettyinpa, that's a lot of palettes!!! I'm sure they get plenty of use though! One for travel and one for at home...one for the purse for emergencies...justify it all!

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

The 2 original NAKEDS palettes are exactly that, one is in my travel makeup bag that I keep packed in my suitcase, that way I have one less thing to forget and the other stays home. I once was on a business trip and forgot shadow and had to make do with a crummy palette that I got at a very low end drugstore and it was maddening.

lylysa

Hi, and welcome PC00! We've had quite a few gentlemen in the forums share their experiences with make up and skin care as well as ask for product advice and recommendations!

Beauty Talk is a wonderful and open environment where anyone seeking advice, help, or just wanting to share is welcome and won't be judged for it!

Whether you're a guy looking for some concealer or some light complexion products to even your skin tone or cover problematic skin or a guy who loves to express himself with bright colors or even do drag, we're happy to have any beauty lover here!

:smileyvery-happy:

PC00

Thanks for the reply.  :smileyhappy: 

lylysa

You're welcome!

Though guys don't frequent the forum as much as the ladies, I do recall the last gentleman I got to help out and contribute to needed advice seeking a BB cream and concealer to even out his skin because he works in a business/professional setting and due to him being younger and having some redness he didn't want to come across as inexperienced or as a juvenile. We ended up talking about all sorts of shaving and skin care stories too! Good times!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 63 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • maltipoo66
    • aviscardi
    • kimmi1115