makeupsephora

makeup brushes

sorry, another post on makeup brushes :smileyhappy:

I wanted to ask if you would buy brushes from Mac, bobbi brown, or sephora pro?

if each brand has a good brush for a certain type of makeup, please let me know=)

thanks!

JenBlush

Re: makeup brushes

I personally don't have any Bobbi Brown ones so i will only speak about Sephora and MAC. I really love both of their brushes! The MAC 217 brush is a MUST have for blending eyeshadows (although there are many great competitors). Regarding the second question, do you mean if they are known for doing a certain kind of brush well? Well i dont think so, i believe they make good brushes for every what ever it is! And they have a great variety of brushes for powder or liquids. But you can always get a bad brush!! and even the best brushes (and the most expensive) will break if not taken care of properly!!

Titian06

(0) Hearts

Are you are asking if we would buy each brush from a different brand rather than buy all the brushes from the same brand?  If that is what you are asking, that is a definite yes.  I have at least five different brands of make-up brushes.  I do have a couple of sets by one brand, but I don't like certain brushes in the set.  I've replaced those brushes with other brushes from other brands, hence, the five or six different brands of brushes.  As I found a brush I really liked for that particular use, I bought it.  I don't need a matched set--I need good brushes.  It's OK to buy a foundation brush from MAC and an eyeshadow brush from BB and another brush from Sephora or whatever you decide.  It's just like your make-up and/or skin care.  Most items are probably from different brands.  Why?  Because you want the item that works best--not a matched set!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I haven't personally used Bobbi Brown brushes but maybe someone else on here has. Good luck with whatever you choose.:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

MAC has excellent brushes for all your asking about but that's just my opinion. I can't tell you enough good about them and the foundation, powder, blush, and eye shawdow brushes are what I have and I love them.

makeupsephora

Thank you so much! Have you tried bobbi brown brushes? If yes, would u recommend them??

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • JenBlush
    • Titian06
    • makeupsephora