jkathy

make up forever sculpting kit

Hi,

I wanna buy make up forever's sculpting kit. But I am not sure about the color of it. I am Asian with the white skin. I use Estee lauder's foundation with the No.1 color. So can you tell me which color of the sculpting kit should I choose.

amandale

Re: make up forever sculpting kit

(0) Hearts

I'm also asian with pretty light skin and I honestly didn't like the make up forever sculpting kit. I think the undertones don't match me, for I'm more on the warmer side. What I've found that has really worked for me is MAC's sculpt and shape powders. They're a mac pro product,  but if you can get your hands on it, it's my go to contouring powders. (I use accentuate and sculpt.)

But if you're really set on the make up forever sculpting kit, #1 should definitely be your first choice... but you should check in store first to see if it matches perfectly.

progilbert

Re: make up forever sculpting kit

Hi Jkathy,

This is an easy one. If your pretty fair and you find yourself in the lightest shades of foundations you should definitely try 

Tan/pink porcelain

Of them all I can tell you that this will help sculpt and give you wearable definition, great for daily use. 

1152032_sw.jpg

If your looking for something a little more dramatic like for pictures of performance.

Try #2

medium neutral brown/cream

But nothing darker than that.

I would also recommend you utilize this double ended sculpting brush with case.

P230512_hero.jpg

Hope that helps.

xoxo

Gilbert

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • amandale
    • progilbert
    • jkathy