sawnbmw

make up application

I am looking for a place to take my 12 1/2 year old to learn how to apply make up. I do not wear make up and never have, so I am a clueless 35 year old mother on this topic. A lot of her friends are wearing make up and she is experimenting with it. I would love to take her somewhere that she can learn the proper application and not spotty areas and thick eyeliner. Does Sephora offer a make up application lesson? If not, do you know any places that do? Please help!

sawnbmw

Re: make up application

(0) Hearts

thank you everyone for your help

Kitkat1022

(0) Hearts

I would go to a Sephora Cast Member like everyone else on here is saying! They help you pick out products right for your skin :smileyhappy: Also let her watch some beauty gurus on youtube like macbarbie07 stilababe09 missglamorazzi nickiphillipi any other beauty guru on youtube :smileyhappy: It really helps me and I'm 13 ! 

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

I would definitely suggest to go in store and ask a Sephora Cast Member for help. They are so nice and helpful on reccommending what products ould be great for whatever you're looking for. They also teach you how to apply the product and I think that would be a greta experience for your daughter! (:

melissabt

Hi Sawnbmw-

One of our in store Cast Members will be glad to help your daughter with makeup application! You can find out more information about our Beauty Studio here:http://www.sephora.com/beautystudio

We also recommend contacting your local Sephora Store to book an appointment:http://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events?mediaId=16400021

<3 Melissa
bananachoox3

If I'm not mistaken, if you purchase 50 dollars worth of products from Sephora, you will get a free Custom Makeup Application, which is a 45 minutes makeup session with a Sephora makeup artist. You can have your daughter asked about how to apply makeup, and which products will work with her skin. Then there is always youtube, where gurus talk about good products and tutorials. If she's starting wearing makeup now, less is always more in makeup. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • bananachoox3
    • Kitkat1022
    • sawnbmw
    • kissXmakeup