Answer
goldenglamour
light weight foundation and a great concealer!

PLEASE HELP! EMERGENCY!

i have mild redness on my nose, cheekbones and chin and I need a foundation that can cover it all. I have comination shin, oily in teh T-zone, normal on the cheeks. I want the foundation to be lightweight, natural and buildable. 

I use a Clinique Foundation but i ran out and wouldn't want to repurchase. I've also tried Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer but it was a bit too dewy for me. I was recommended the Givenchy Photo'Perfexion Light Fluid Foundation so if you guys could also tell me if you like that and if you could reccomend anyother foundation you think would help me! Also, if you guys know of a great concealer for redness and blemishes that's creamy it would be SUBERB! 

Thank you so much in advance! Have a beautiful night everyone! xox

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
maltipoo66
Answered

Hi!  I think the Givenchy foundation that was recommended for you would work well, but before you apply it you should apply a primer that will help reduce the appearance of the redness on your face.  MUFE makes a great primer in green (green cancels out redness) that will help to mimize any redness.  Here's the link:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P217906&categoryId=B70

If you want a little more coverage in your foundation (the Givenchy one is light coverage), Clinique's Superbalanced foundation is more medium coverage and is great for combination skin (it subtracts oil and adds moisture where needed):

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P122740&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps!

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi goldenglamour!

Maltipoo66 has some amazing and helpful tips for you and I couldn't agree more with her! 

Green toned primers are fabulous for reducing redness in the skin whether it is natural redness or due to rosacea or anything else. I also like the Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Protective Base which has a light spf and absorbs quickly onto the skin without feeling heavy or greasy on the skin.

I really do like the Givenchy foundation is also a good choice because it looks and feels so lightweight and natural while leaving you with a smooth, flawless and even finish. :smileyhappy:

Photo'Perfexion Light Fluid Foundation

You may also even like the Nars Sheer Matte Foundation which has buildable coverage, helps reduce shine and oilyness and is fantastic coverage for normal to oily skin types.  This makeup looks luminous with a soft matte finish that improves skin radiance,brightness and texture. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • goldenglamour
    • dianabt