malday

ipsy May 2014

So since our beloved thesupergirl has left BT, I decided to make this months ipsy thread.

Spoiler 1:

"Let your beauty bloom with one of these soft, fresh shades to cheer up your spring style."

ipsy

Spoiler 2:

"Time to head outdoors and enjoy beauty al fresco. Don't forget to put one of these pretty picks in your picnic basket to stay safe in the sun."

Spoiler 3:

"A lovely bouquet of beauty awaits you this month. Which blooms are you excited about?"

Spoiler 4:

"The freshest picks, the prettiest products! One of these beauty finds will be yours to enjoy all spring."

Spoiler 5:

"Garden party or relaxed picnic, one of these beauty finds will
keep you pretty and polished for any outdoor soiree this month."

Bag Spoiler:

bag

Enjoy!

notcreative

Re: ipsy May 2014

(0) Hearts

The nail polish was red rather than pink, but I still wish it was that blue/green color in the spoiler.Ipsy May 2014.jpg

emmy89

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

2014-05-14 19.03.32.png

My bag. The concealer is a bit orange but not too dark, so considering all my makeup is a bit orange because I never find a color that matches me, it should be ok. The sunscreen it's nice to have and didn't smell too bad. Hair oils I already have a bunch, but I'll give it a try. Idk if I'll use the thermal spray yet. But im happy I got the eye shadow color I got. I just wish I had got a brush, though! Maybe next time.

Next month I'll get two bags because I made an extra subscription to give to a friend back home whenever I am able to go (apparently not any time soon since immigration lost my papers). :smileysad: This year has been hard but this week has just been horrible. I can't wait for the long weekend!

notcreative

I am sorry you are having rough week. Hopefully, it gets better soon.

BuxomBabe80

I was disappointed with my bag this month. I'll post my photo after work tonight. 

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

ipsy.JPGI was disappointed in my bag. I have two of this bronzer already from other sets. The eye shadow is meh. I have a ton of sunscreen and wouldn't apply this one to my face. I have at least four facial mists already. And I've never heard of the brand for the hair mask. Hopefully I like it. I did like the size of the items in this month's bag and the bag itself is pretty cute. But overall, not impressed this month.

MK89

I'm finally off the waitlist, yay! Hope June (my birthday month) has some good stuff. Btw, there's a deal on the website right now where you can get the TF Melted Lipstick (Melted Fuchsia) & Lip Insurance Lip Primer for $21 + free shipping. The deal lasts about 5-6 days!

meagboho

(0) Hearts

Im thinking about it. :smileyhappy: and yay for another June birthday!

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I ordered it yesterday.

CuriousCannibal

securedownload.jpegHere are the items I got this month. I never look at the glam room because I like being surprised. I'm actually quite content with everything, and they'll all get some use. I'm not SUPER thrilled about the concealer since most don't match me (I havent tried it yet) but I could always use it as an eye primer or something.

The bag is super cute, definitely the best one i've gotten so far, so it'll be my lippie/makeup bag for the next couple of months :smileyhappy:

AlisG

(0) Hearts

This is what I got this month.. I don't know if I'm SUPER excited.. but I'm not entirely bummed either.. I'm down for trying new stuff but I didn't know what to expect. I guess I'm glad for sun screen though since one of my summer goals was to wear it more and now I have some? Don't know about the moisturizer though since I have so many samples that I need to go through already. 

I'm pretty on the fence. Maybe something will be amazing? lol
Screen Shot 2014-05-13 at 2.10.31 PM.png

AlisG

Also, thanks for starting this thread, Malday! It's cool to see what everyone is getting in their bags this month!

etscore1

(0) Hearts

I haven't seen a glam room of anyone who didn't receive the sunscreen and eyeshadow duo.

StyleLynn

Everyone got an eyeshadow duo and sunscreen this month. You get 1 of the items from each of the 5 sneak peaks :smileyhappy:

StyleLynn

(0) Hearts

I received my Ipsy today! I'm not super excited with the products I received. I was eyeing 10 of the 21 possibilities and not one showed up in my bag but I'll still find a use or home for everything. 

image.jpg

malday

Super disappointing. I hate when there isn't any makeup in these bags. And yeah I know there's some eyeshadow but bleh.

glam.jpg

notcreative

image.jpg

Not exactly the color I wanted, but I am excited to try the nail polish. 

emmy89

(0) Hearts

I checked what is going to be on mine and I'll have the same first 3 items as you, some sort of hair oil instead of the nail polish and a concealear instead of the moisturizer. Being my firdt bag Im not too excited about it. I wish at least I had got the other volor for the eyeshadows.

notcreative

This is my least favorite bag so far. Hopefully, our next one will be better. 

jmch12

(0) Hearts

so excited for this !

meagboho

(0) Hearts

I want that bronzer and the brushes.  Whats that olive lips thing in pic 3?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 24 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • malday
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • StyleLynn
    • notcreative
    • MK89
    • AlisG