cs13

giorgio armani luminous silk foundation

I was thinking of trying out this foundation. Wondering if anyone knows a good match, I'm 173 in MUFE HD and Tahoe in Nars sheer glow? 

MelissaF64

Re: giorgio armani luminous silk foundation

(0) Hearts

I'm #5 in the Liquid Halo Hd Foundation what number would I be in this georgio armani foundation?

Mnickole

(0) Hearts

I'm a shade 55 in Make-up forever velvet. What color will I be in giorgio armani luminous silk foundation.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

As a point of reference, here is #55 Neutral Beige in MUFE's Velvet Mat for visual/swatch reference:

From that, I would say you're  either 5.5. or 6.5 in GA's Luminous Silk Foundation per the swatches below:

In this photo, it appears the closer match is 6.5

However, in the below photo, 5.5 looks to be a match as well.

The second swatch photo was posted on Karla Sugar's blog earlier in comparison to the first photo, and she did make mention of colors being discontinued/unavailable to swatch. Since the MUFE Velvet Mat #55 is described as a shade for medium deep skin tones with beige undertones, my suggestion would be 6.5 as as that is a bit deeper in color.

juicie4jen

ya the sephora store in beverly center has GA foundations! and i love it!!

viviene23

(0) Hearts

They also carry Tokyo milk products...sephora heaven!

cs13

(0) Hearts

sorry for the late reply. I recently got the foundation online in shade 9 and its almost a perfect match to mufe hd173

mskjj

(0) Hearts

Were you able to come up with the right shade? I really want to try the Armani Luminous Silk foundation, but I don't know what shade to order & there's not a store in my area that sells it. I'm the same foundation shades as you, and considering 8 or 9. From the swatches I've seen online, 8 seems to be the better choice. Help?!

katie1724

(0) Hearts

Matches are always best compared in person, unfortunately, but to start, I would try 8, 9 or 9.5. If you can get samples, even better! 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Sephora doesn't carry the Giorgio Armani Foundation so there is nothing for us to compare it too.

katie1724

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Actually, certain Sephora stores do carry Armani Beauty (Union Street in San Francisco, for example, is where I randomly noticed it once) -- it's not available online, though. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • viviene23
    • cs13
    • juicie4jen