get to spend 200 at sephora, what should i buy?
so its my birthday in a week, and i get to go to sephora and spend some money (yay!) im a total makeup junkie. however, i dont want to spend 19 dollars on a primer potion, so i wont be buying that. however, here is my list right now:
urban decay naked palette
hello kitty eyeliner set
benefit legally bronze set
and I think thats all I really have as of now: but some stuff i have from sephora :
all 4 TheBalm overshadows
Shady Lady Palette vol 2 by the balm
clinique pressed powder & superbalanced makeup
what else should I get? Im thinking of getting too faced romantic eye, anything else?
Sounds like you're gonna have a fun time shopping! When you go to Sephora, some items will probably catch your eye that you hadn't thought of before. Here are a few random suggestions to maybe jumpstart some ideas:
- TheBalm Balm Shelter Tinted Moisturizer (works well and has good ole SPF)
- OPI for Sephora Garden of Good and Evil collection (there's a mini set of 4 polishes and the big individual bottles. all the colors would work for Fall)
- Some of Kat Von D's eyeshadow palettes are on sale to make way for the new ones coming in
- Any Urban Decay single shadows catch your eye? Maybe one bright color could give the neutral colors in the NAKED palette a nice pop.
- Sephora has a nice collection of single brushes and brush sets.
- Perhaps a new scent in a rollerball or bottle for the Fall season