Answer
makeupbytaryn15
get to spend 200 at sephora, what should i buy?

so its my birthday in a week, and i get to go to sephora and spend some money (yay!) im a total makeup junkie. however, i dont want to spend 19 dollars on a primer potion, so i wont be buying that. however, here is my list right now:

urban decay naked palette

hello kitty eyeliner set

benefit legally bronze set

and I think thats all I really have as of now: but some stuff i have from sephora :

all 4 TheBalm overshadows

Shady Lady Palette vol 2 by the balm

clinique pressed powder & superbalanced makeup

bareminerals blush

what else should I get? Im thinking of getting too faced romantic eye, anything else?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
TTSS
Answered
What about the UD anniversary or the Tarte True Blood palettes?
Posted from Facebook
kimmi1115
Answered
(0) Hearts

Sounds like you're gonna have a fun time shopping!  When you go to Sephora, some items will probably catch your eye that you hadn't thought of before.  Here are a few random suggestions to maybe jumpstart some ideas:

• TheBalm Balm Shelter Tinted Moisturizer (works well and has good ole SPF)
  • OPI for Sephora Garden of Good and Evil collection (there's a mini set of 4 polishes and the big individual bottles.  all the colors would work for Fall)
  • Some of Kat Von D's eyeshadow palettes are on sale to make way for the new ones coming in
  • Any Urban Decay single shadows catch your eye?  Maybe one bright color could give the neutral colors in the NAKED palette a nice pop.
  • Sephora has a nice collection of single brushes and brush sets.
  • Perhaps a new scent in a rollerball or bottle for the Fall season
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • TTSS
    • kimmi1115
    • makeupbytaryn15