Marie2231

foundation question

(0) Hearts

Hi I'm looking for a foundation, tinted moisturizer ,bb cream etc. I use loreal true match in w2 (light skin warm undertones) and I use boi-ing 01 for my dark under eye circles. I'm looking for light to medium coverage. Just looking for some ideas. Thanks 

beautylovingirl

Re: foundation question

If you have combination skin I would definitely look to a powder foundation with the weather being hotter a powder will control the oil better and still give enough hydration on the drier parts of your skin. I love the MUFE pro finish powder foundation but always put my MAC Studiofix in line ahead of everything else. Hope this helps!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I have worn Loreal true match in w2 before. Some foundations that work for me:

MAC mineralize liquid foundation NC20 (LOVE THIS!!!)

UD Naked 2.0 (some people love this & others not so much) it is a good light/medium foundation. I had issues with being dry around my mouth

Tarte Smooth Operator Agent 06 (LOVE THIS!!!)

Are you looking for a liquid or powder?

Marie2231

(0) Hearts

my skin is combination oily in some places dry in others. a matte finish or one that's a little dewy would be fine. I'm just looking for some suggestions since I don't live that close to a Sephora store and do most of my shopping online.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Marie2231 What type of finish do you prefer? Do you have any concerns about your skin?

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • Marie2231