eyeshadow looks: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
In need of inspiration for eye looks! I recently purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette and i'm not the best at color combos, so any pictures or suggestions as to which colors to use and where on my eyes? btw i have blue/green/hazel eyes and blonde hair with fair skin(: Thanks!
Re: eyeshadow looks: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
The popularity of this palette has made tutorial videos and images readily available online, so definitely take advantage of them! With the variety in today's beauty bloggers and enthusiasts, it may not be difficult to find someone with similar features or facial characteristics as yours to easily follow along with.
Here are a few image tutorials that I found simply by doing a Google search for "Anastasia Modern Renaissance tutorial", definitely take advantage of video platforms such as YouTube as well if you prefer to follow along someone as a guide!
- Burnt Orange through the crease.
- Primavera on the lid and inner tearduct.
- Realgar on the middle of the lower lash line and on the middle of the lid.
- Red Ochre on the outer corner and outer lower lash line.
- Cyprus Umber to deepen up the outer corner