Answer
Accepted Solution
does sephora send beauty makeup artist to your home
(0) Hearts

and teach you how to wear what you want to wear that you dont know how, i love my jeans and hoodies but i want to be a glam girl i want to be pretty i forgot  how or there new stuff to learn what to do?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
Answered

@rigel, Some Sephora stores offer Personal Beauty Advisor consultations & makeovers with the purchase of a Sephora gift card. It's a really fun experience, espeically if you're new to makeup, have an event you want to look fabulous for, or just want a new look. Call your local store for details, and to book an appointment.

Check out our blog for more information: http://blog.sephora.com/2010/10/sephoras-personal-beauty-advisor-is-all.html

XO,
Olivia
Answers: 2
Answered
(0) Hearts

If you want to change your look and aren't sure how to do it,  I suggest subscribing to some fashion/beauty magazines like Lucky and Glamour.  You can usually get a years subscription for about $12 each and they'll keep you up to date on what's new and what's in style.  Also you could start watching shows like TLC's "What Not To Wear" and get Clinton Kelly and Stacy London's book "Dress Your Best" to learn how to dress for your body type.

Answered
(0) Hearts

Sephora does not send make-up artists to your home. Each store is a run independantly and some have started to charge a fee to customers to teach them how to apply a full face of makeup(the fee is redeemable by purchasing products after the make-over). Everything looks easy when an artist applies it in the store. The best thing to do is to try a few products for a few weeks to see how your skin reacts. Each brand is different and don't spend a lot of $$ on high end brands unless you have used them in the past.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation