amynadinexo

does anyone use CHANEL LES BEIGES HEALTHY GLOW SHEER COLOUR

just wondering how long it will last, I dont want to spend 60$ on it if i'll need to reorder in 3 weeks when my lancome powder that costed me 30$ lasted me 3 months. just wondering if its worth it. I've been thinking about investing in a better face powder but I dont like how nordstorm doesnt tell you the size of the compact

DTalksAll

Re: does anyone use CHANEL LES BEIGES HEALTHY GLOW SHEER COLOUR

(0) Hearts

I searched around & found some pictures of the box... It's 0.42 oz 

which is a pretty good amount. It all depends on your application style though & how much you put on. 

janinebt

Can't say that I have, but Tarte's Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation is very comparable. Unlike most powders I find that this one buffs into the skin for a radiant glow that is smooth and never cakey.

swfupload_3098392991561433616.jpg

swfupload_7235371107379412242.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
latinadiva

(0) Hearts

I keep wanting to try this but the shimmer when I swatch it stops me. Do you find that you see it?

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

I have used this for a little bit. the shimmer is there, but not in a BAM in your face way. it gives me a natural glow, and makes my skin look a little more healthy. doesnt make me look shiny or oily!

kelsey808

It will last you a longgggggggg time. Plus there's a lot of product in the compact! I've had mine for two weeks and you can't even tell it's been used (and I've used it every day). How much you'll use will probably depend on what you use it for, you can get a color lighter than your skin tone and use it as a highlighter, a true to skin tone for an all over powder, or a darker color and use it as a bronzer. I have N20 (all over powder for me) and N30 (I use it to give me some color), however it's extremely sheer coverage (I've tried to build it up just to see and sheer is pretty much all you're going to get out of it) and you only need a little to give you a perfect glow!! Definitely my hg finishing powder.

kimchikween

I'm not interested in buying it, but there a couple of bloggers who have done reviews for it - off the top of my head: RAEviewer, Makeup and Beauty blog, Retail Therapy, the beauty look book, and Temptalia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • janinebt
    • latinadiva
    • lillyjumper
    • amynadinexo
    • kelsey808