crod1991

does anyone else use makeup forever in n123? what shades are you all in other brands

(0) Hearts

i use makeup forever hd foundation in n123. It is a good match for my skin however I want to try something different that lasts longer. I tried estee lauder double wear and didn't like it at all. I tried shade cashew, and it looked a little too dark for me. It says that makeup forever n123 is for light skin with olive undertones. I never thought I had olive in me but that shade fits me good. I was wondering if anyone has the same shade as me, and what other brands you all recommend that are a close color match to the hd one. I like the makeup forever one but it doesn't  last long ;(

sp2001

Re: does anyone else use makeup forever in n123? what shades are you all in other brands

2y07, what'd wanna know, i've tried every foundation, give me a brand and I'll give you a shade lol

weeeeweeeeeee

Re: does anyone else use makeup forever in n123? what shades are you all in other brands

[ Edited ]

I just replied your message, maybe that will help. :smileyvery-happy:

Edit, I just saw the part about Cashew(2Y08) being dark, with the Color IQ tool, you can adjust the shade to one shade darker or one shade lighter. If Cashew is too dark, the Color IQ gave you Tawny (2Y07).

crod1991

(0) Hearts

yeah i have tried the color iq. I just always have a hard time finding a good match for my skin tone. I do use primer and a setting spray. I just feel like the foundation still doesn't last long enough. It looks really nice though on my skin

TrysBeautyItems

[ Edited ]

Have you tried color IQ? It will find matches based on what you use.

www.sephora.com/coloriq

For staying power, have you tried a setting spray and/or a primer?

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • sp2001
    • crod1991