Answer
brookie673
Accepted Solution
best products from each brand under $25

So, for all or any of the brands Sephora sells (including SmashBox, Benefit, Sephora, Stila, Urban Decay, Clinique, Tarte, and others), what is their best product that you have tried, under $25. You may list as many brands as you like, but I would prefer you just list the ones you have a lot of experience with (tried a lot of their products).

For example,

"I think ELF's best product is their cream eyeliner because it is cheap, goes on easily, and lasts a long time."

I've been wanting to try some different brands, so it would be nice to start with their best products. Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
tiffanybt
Answered

Hi brookie673. Here's my list of favorite products under $25:

Sephora Collection Colorful Mono Eyeshadow - $12

I actually use Must Have 06 as a powder liner and Cocoa Powder 21 for my brows. I have to say I've had these well over six months which makes this definitely a great investment

Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Cheeky! Minis - $15

I guess with this one I cheated a bit! Benefit usually comes out with sets ranging from $10-$15 that includes miniature best-seller products. Currently, this is my favorite because you get one of each lip and cheek stain and it fits conveniently in your purse or pocket.

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray to Go - $11

Perfect for travel and on the go! Your makeup will stay put in any weather condition.

Buxom Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish - $18

My absolute favorite lip gloss ever! This gives you the right amount of plump without irritation and isn't drying to your lips. I use this in conjunction with my last favorite product. 

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF25 - $7.50

I can honestly say this lip balm will only need to be applied 1-2 times daily. I've tried so many others where I kept needing to apply and felt addicted to them, but this just glides on and hydrates my lips for hours.

Hope you'll like one of these!

brookie673
(0) Hearts
Thanks! I'm actually getting deluxe samples of 2 different Mono Eyeshadows, so I'll definitely get the full size if I like the product. I wouldn't buy feelin' cheeky since I already have Benetint and am not a big fan, but I am very interested in everything else. Thank you! :smileyvery-happy:
Question Stats
  • 13 answers
  • 46 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • theresak
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • katimae
    • tiffanybt
    • ran8