Cheer14

benefit hoola or nars laguna?

Its that time where my Too Faced Milk Chocolate is not really doing anything for me because it is so light and I have spent quite a bit of time in the sun. I think this is a perfect time to try a new bronzer, should I try benefit hoola or nars laguna?

kissenmakeup

Re: benefit hoola or nars laguna?

[ Edited ]

I agree with you. I'm about to hit pan-- my MILK Chocolate Soleil, as it is too light for my NC20 skintone..that made me purchased the original Too Faced Chocolate Soleil.

I have used Benefit Hoola and Nars LAguna- I prefer the Nars Laguna, it shows in one swipe, not orangey or muddy. And it is much easier to blend.

But, If you really want that same true brown without any sheen, exactly like Nars Laguna-try the cheaper version of it THE BALM-BAHAMA MAMA.

I found Hoola- a bit dirty looking on me, and quite orangey.

The only thing that I really hate from Nars LAguna-- it tends to crumble to pieces once you hit the pan. quite messy.

mkupgk

(0) Hearts

HOOLA by benefit definitely.  

ellevee09

Neither. Sorry. But I hear a lot of good things about Chocolate Soliel bronzer from Too Faced. I personally used Chanel Soleil tan de chanel bronzing. Its a cream but with a velvety finish. I really love it. :smileyhappy:

kissenmakeup

(0) Hearts

I agree with ellevee09! Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel is love! Why sephora dosnt have the Chanel line? =((((

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Benefit Hoola :smileyhappy: but I have to agree with a lot of the girls here, you should try the regular Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer

poshified

Neither! Instead, I highly recommend Illamasqua "blush" in Disobey. It's a matte bronzer that smells like MAC lipsticks :smileyhappy:

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

Im fair and I find laguna to be too dark on me..i agree go with the regular too faced

ghkim

not sure about hoola, but i know laguna does have some shimmer whereas milk chocolate does not. are you looking for something matte or shimmery? i agree that you could just go one shade darker in too faced matte bronzers as well.

Cheer14

(0) Hearts

definitely matte!

lylysa

Have you tried the regular Chocolate Soliel bronzer from Too Faced? It is deeper in pigment than their Milk Chocolate version! :smileyhappy:

Spyski

I agree, go with the regular one if you were satisfied with the milk choc.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • wendyomgwar
    • poshified
    • lylysa
    • ellevee09
    • JGSFLA
    • Spyski