Answer
janamae88
bare mineral users

I was watching an infomercial last night about bare minerals and i never know what to think of these things...

ive never tried bare minerals but of course on the tv they make it look really good so i was just wondering if it is actually good face makeup or not?

i mean i understand that some people may like it and others may not but the infomercial made me want to try it but thats what those things are made for.. to suck people in! haha

and i dont know what to think about powder foundation.. i already use powder bronzer and powder blush and i feel like adding another powder makeup will just be too much powder! i really like my foundation now but normally i always and willing to try new things

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
prettyjerz
Answered
(0) Hearts

I personally really like bare minerals foundation. I went from using MAC liquid foundation to bare minerals (two different extremes) and I will never go back to a heavy liquid foundation. I have combination, acne prone skin and I find this makeup works great. This foundation really doesnt look too powdery on my skin, I think it makes my skin look really healthy and flawless(probably like you saw on the infomercial) As far as the oil factor, I think that all begins with using the correct moisturizer because I do not have problems with my oily t-zone and this foundation. Also, if you have any blemishes the great part of this foundation is that you can build it up for more coverage, AND it doubles as concealer for those extra tough spots you want to cover. I say it doesn't hurt to try. It isnt super expensive so if you dont like it you wont feel bad that you purchased it but I think you will really like it just like I did. Get the starter kit it comes with the brushes and mineral veil and you get matched to your right color foundation. Hope I convinced you! haha

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • niki24
    • mangosong
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • priscillaaa
    • janamae88
    • nicatracha
    • prettyjerz