Answer
Jessithediva
back to school help!!??????

OK so i know this is a little off topic but I can't deside what to wear on first day of school. I'm going to a new school (I going into 7th grade) so i should make a good impression rite? (and theirs this guy i really like :smileyhappy:  )   So any ways i go back in 2 weeks so any ideas!!?? BTW I usually wear my makeup like this: UD sin all over lid with UD buck lightly blended into crease from outer corner of eye w/ mascara and lip gloss and bronzer/concealer. I have brown hair and will be getting ombre (so excited) thanks sooo much for any outfit ideas and <3's to anyone who answers :smileytongue:

- Jessi <3

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ChicDabbler
Answered

The make up sounds perfect. I'm assuming it's still summer where you are from, so I'd suggest a super cute flat/mary jane/converse, mid-thigh shorts, and a cute fitted but not tight tee. I usually go for colorful shoes and pastel colored shorts with white tee so when I sit down during class, it's not distracting (I like seating the front row, and all colors is too peacock-y). I would suggest charms/bangles/watch of your choice but no necklace (which distract from your make up, and I like your make up).

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • Gymchic365
    • Jessithediva