1930sbella

Your own line name.........

This is kind of a cheesy question, but I want to see what everyone would say. If you could name a makeup line what would you call it?

If I could name a line I would call it Peaches, or maybe Beach Peach.

If I had a lotion and serum line I think I would call it Burlap to Lace :smileyhappy:.

Anyways, love to see what everyone says.

Greyes

Re: Your own line name.........

I'd call the line "Bring It Out" as in bring out your inner beauty. I'd try to make it for sensitive skin and try as hard as I could to stay away from harsh chemicals. The serum would be called," Let Your Smile Do the Talking" instead of your laugh lines. 

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

Like em both!

beautylovingirl

@kimmi1115 & prettyinpa- Agree on the Lauder products to me I think mud slide! LOL!

prettyinpa

Great question!

I think I'd call mine Darlin' Daisy. It would be a fun line geared to the younger set (and young at heart). There have been a lot of questions on here from young teens and tweens who wonder what to wear. It would be a parent acceptable line that wouldn't cause heart attacks when the girl wore it out and would eliminate a lot of fights between moms and daughters. I suffered from that because the only thing available when I was a teen was grown up makeup and it was too harsh looking for a pale young woman. 

If I had a line of serum, I'd facetiously call it "Spray Starch" or "Wrinkle Remover"- it would actually get wrinkles out of the eye and lip area. (Really a dream, but an actual working product would be great). :smileyhappy:

1930sbella

Those are good :smileyhappy:!

rikkie

Love both of your ideas! Spray Starch is hilarious! 

kimmi1115

I can really see your point about certain makeup brands being geared toward different age groups.  Around here, people always go on and on about Estee Lauder products.  I've looked at their products, and nothing called out to me, and the same can be said for the packaging.  

Although Urban Decay's packaging and names may be considered by some to be on the extreme side, I think a variety of shades work very well for all age groups.  My mom, 42, LOVES Urban Decay.  I led her to that brand lol.  

prettyinpa

Yeah, I think of Estee Lauder as old lady makeup. My grandmother used to use it, as did my elderly aunts. They had the caked on face look down pat. lol 

kimmi1115

I think the exact same thing!  lol

tashalicious

if i had a skin and makeup line i would call it Fancy Face =)

prosopon

This is a great question!  Love Burlap to lace!

If I could name a cosmetic line I would call it Jameela.  It means beautiful in arabic.

babybear04

(0) Hearts

I love it--that's my boyfriend's grandmother's name!

LCResz

I'd have a line called Caritas, because I am a bid Greek and Latin mythology nerd, so I'd want to honor the three Graces :smileyhappy:

For lotions and serums maybe something like Carpe Diem. 

beautylovingirl

If I had a makeup line I would call it "Exquisite" -which when you look the definition up it says very beautiful and delicate.

If I had a lotion and serum line- "Lines of yesterday"

This really fun great post!

1930sbella

Thanks, I like both the names.

jellybean917

I'd call it Jellybean :smileyhappy: My fiance calls me Jellybean, and well, I guess it's obvious I like the nickname (and him, too) <3

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

Cute!

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies