Answer
lexikaye
Your makeup stash
[ Edited ]

Hey beauties!

I just did some much needed makeup bag cleaning (one of my eyeshadows broke open and crumbled ALL OVER my bag and makeup) and just realized while everything was out of my bag that I should post a picture of my stash and start a new stash post because our wonderful makeup collection is ever changing. (: So here it is..

IMAG0064.jpg

It's not much, I threw out a lot of old stuff, but I plan on getting a ton of new makeup these upcoming months (birthday, Christmas) but I just realized that I don't need anymore eyeshadow cause that is seriously the main item that takes up my bag lol, except I still plan on getting Naked and Naked2 (I DONT KNOW WHY I DONT HAVE THEM YET!! AHH!)

IMAG0066.jpg

So you can see some of my eyeshadows in this pic (I have a bunch of eyeshadows and eyeliners from Hot Topic.. I had a $50 gift card and don't like their clothes so I figured.. why not get makeup?) I have my awesome Sephora Collection Perfect Pink Brush Set that I got from my dearest aunt for Christmas (I love this brush set, they are wet in this picture because they just got a cleaning) and my Sephora Glitter cosmetic bag (seriously my favorite bag I have ever had from Sephora!!) and I have my mascaras, Diorshow Iconic, Maybelline Great Lash, and a clear Mica Bella mascara (you can put any color of pure pigment into the clear mascara, its so cool!) Of course I have to have my Kat Von D Lock n Load setting spray, I friggen love that stuff. Right by my Sephora Glitter bag are my two 5 stack eyeshadows..again from Mica Bella. Then right next to that I have my brush cleaner and my face care stuff (Its a brand called SoPhyto..its just an antiaging serum and a moisturizer)

IMAG0067.jpg

This is just more of a close up, I have all of my eyeliners, some eyeshadows, my Cover Girl foundation, concealer, my Sephora compact mirror, some lash glue, a highlighter palette, my Coach Poppy parfum and my Nollie parfum..

IMAG0067.jpg

All of my eyeshadows.. I've got my 120 color eyeshadow palette (got it off of ebay lol) My Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box (I have had this palette for ever!) My Kat Von D palettes.. True Romance Metal Orchestra and True Romance Adora palette. Then I have a bunch of NYX glitter palettes (got those from hot topic) Then I have a couple of Sephora Collection eyeshadows and above those are the eyeshadows I got from HT lol

I would love to see all of your stashes, it's so fun to share what we all own!!

LexiKaye<3

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ChicDabbler
Answered
[ Edited ]

Oh lordy. First of all thank you very much for making this thread. I've never actually put all my make up/skincare stuff together before and didn't realize I actually have this much stuff. wow. I put them all on XL oven cookie sheets so I can carry them to better lighting. lol, I kind of buy stuff based on packaging, so my stuff are a mixture of cutesy and elegant/normal.

First up, eye/face make up in approximately this order:

|Currently used brush, liquid face stuff, Primers, clean brush|

|Face powder, mascara, eyeliner, eye shadows|

2012-10-12 18.55.54.jpg

Next up, fragrance/lips/assorted:

|fragrance, eyeshadow palletes|

|lip stuff, mirror, nail polishes|

2012-10-12 19.17.08.jpg

This is not including the make up kit I have at the office. They may not seem like a lot by some people's standards, but considering the fact I only wear make up 2 day per week, it's a lot. I'm more of a skincare junkie, so here's my toner/serum/moisturizer:

Currently used night time stuff in black box, current day time stuff under that, the rest are stocked up stuff.

2012-10-12 18.07.54.jpg

Honestly beautytester should really be skincare tester, altho I haven't been using the samples lately because I'm trying to figure out what my skin is wanting to do right now in this season-transition period:

2012-10-12 18.36.24.jpg

That's not counting the cleanser/scrubs/masks. I also have a well-edited shoe box size kit of skincare/make up at my parents house so I can avoid the TSA hassle while flying and still look good if needed when visiting.

Oh man, I was getting itchy since I'm a shopaholic, but i have to say your post came at just the right time and reminded me I just threw away half jar of moisturizer and a liner that I've been saving up. Instead of shopping, I'm gonna go give myself a facial now. =P

kimmi1115
(0) Hearts
This post reminds me that I need to go through some things, especially with my birthday and Christmas coming up. Your skin care collection is awesome! I'm still on the clueless side of skin care lol. I love Haiku and Daisy!!!
ChicDabbler
(0) Hearts
Thank you!! I currently got a wake up call about USING them up more before buying them. My absolute favorite moisturizer for winter is L'occitane Apple Almond Velvet Concentrate. It is every bit as excellent as it sounds but was discontinued. =(. So I've been saving the precious half jar that's left and recently realized it's gone bad. Boooo...yeah, me = skincare obsessed. You haven't seen my cabinet of cleanser/exfoliator/treatment/peel/masks yet, albeit most of them are travel/deluxe sample size. =X

I think my Haiku (of 5 yrs) has been with me too long. Now every single time I spray it, I sneeze. But, the bottle is so pretttyyyy. =)
violalea
(0) Hearts

love your post :smileyhappy: and i agree. You should be SKINCARE TESTER :smileyhappy:

So funny, we are alike in organizing stuff somehow, my boyfriend keeps saying he wishes he had my organizing skill haha. So i have a bunch of samples and i could not find any organizer (till today i saw yours and that looks nice and i need something like that or bigger) so I made my own last xmas using small carton box and cut them up and glued them together, not nice but still does the job :smileyhappy:

Tell me about it. I got a ton of makeup last year way way more than I need cause I only wear makep 3 days per week. I have a ton of skin care products too, probably a little less than yours. For fragrance I have 3 big bottles and a ton of minis. I should be MINIS ADDICT instead of my current nickname :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler
(0) Hearts
Ha, this post was a while ago. I've used up some of the full sized skincare since then, but they were replaced with many min-sized skincare form samples/kits, so I've still got pretty much the same amount. =X
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 21 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • kimmi1115
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • lexikaye
    • cheergal100
    • JenBlush
    • violalea
    • Fabz