Answer
lovegabydelgado
Youngster Makeup

I am almost 13 and I have just recently began wearing makeup. All I wear as of now is brown eyeliner on the top lash line and baby lips balm. I want your opinions on what makeup I should wear. I have long straight light brown hair and mostly golden brown hazel eyes. I have a medium light skin tone and quite a few freckles. I want a god eyeliner and maybe a couple eye shadows primarily but am open to suggestions for other products too. I don't want any heavy coverage either. I don't really want any powder foundation, maybe something like tinted moisturizer? I also would prefer water proof makeup too as I don't want smudgey raccoon eyeliner, I prefer my lines to be thin. No liquid liner either. I also need to stay relatively cheap and get the most for my money. I have oily skin and am looking for a good cleanser and toner too. Please give me any advice you can ALL advice welcome! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
changmom
Answered
(0) Hearts

I work at Sephora and the best advice I can give you is to start a Skincare regime. Sephora Collection is a great place to start without breaking the bank. Their cleansers and moisturizers are great for all skin types.

Instead of foundation, use an oil-free tinted moisturizer with SPF. Laura Mercier has an amazing TM.

For eyeliner Stila Retractable Liner or Sephora Collection Retractable Liner will give you the best defined lines and are waterproof.

For eyeshadow, the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette is really all you need. 6 neutral shades that you can use for any time of the day wear! 

Hope this helps & have fun!!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • onomotopoeia9
    • changmom
    • wingatprsct
    • lovegabydelgado
    • Cosmeticphile