Answer
freshmanfishy
Yeyo (metallic white) urban decay

I was just thinking...what is the best white eyeliner? It has to be easy to apply because I dont want to press too hard onto my eye everytime I'm applying eyeliner. I just want to put it on my waterline to waken up my eyes in the morning. I was looking at the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye Metalic White, but I want some opionions before I spend $18 on it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
btmod2
Answered

Hi freshmanfishy! If you just want a quick touch up of something bright to wake up the eyes and make your whites appear whiter, you should try the Tarte EmphasEYES Inner Rim Brightener. This one works GREAT because its not a full white shade but has a slight peachy tint that prevents it from looking too white and too made-up. The pencil always works fantastically if you want to use it as a brow highlighter. I just draw a few lines under my brows and then smudge with my fingertip or a concealer brush. :smileyhappy:

Best,
Ty
ran8
Answered

The UD 24/7 pencils are soft as far as eyeliners go.  No tugging required.  Should be okay on the waterline too.  MUFE Aqua Eyes are also good pencils and glide on easily but I think the formula is a tad more firm than the 24/7. 

If you are going to be using the pencil daily, then spending 18 might be worth it.  They are excellent pencils.  They will require a steady hand and a decent sharpener since they tend to be a softer formula. 

But if that seems too expensive, if it is possible, see if you can hand test anything else that is at a lower price range.  I believe NYX has a white pencil as well. 

phillips943
Answered

Not that the UD 24/7 liners aren't great but Sephora makes a waterproof flashy liner that works just as good and is a fraction of the cost! I'm not sure if they make this anymore but Stila used to make a white liner...I own it and it's seriously white and goes on very smooth. If they don't make it anymore look under SALE and get the cat eye kit...I think that's what it's called. It's only $35 and it comes with other really great products. Well worth the money! Good Luck ! :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • phillips943
    • ran8
    • freshmanfishy