bittersweet86

Yay got the Free Sephora Eyeshadow ^_^

makeupobesessed

Re: Yay got the Free Sephora Eyeshadow ^_^

I also forgot to add that I appreciate that my shadows seem fitting of my coloring.  I will definitely wear all 3.

makeupobesessed

I just want to say thank you to Candace!!!  I loved my new eyeshadows, I was surprised when I came home to find a package on my doorstep, but when I opened it up...I found 3 shadows instead of 1 !!!  

My colors were:  First Glance- slightly sparkly light shade, good for highlighting, Cashemere Coat- a taupe matte shade, and Lucky Penny- a sparkly brown/gold.  (I'm really bad at describing colors)

Thank you for recognizing Hall of Famers!  Can't wait for the next promo!  I'll be ready!

lolo01

(0) Hearts

Dear Sephora,

Thanks so much for my free eyeshadow I did finally receive it! I was disappointed it wasn't the color that I picked to be sent :smileysad: I had picked the green picnic in the park and received this one instead. Its still free so thanks anyways :smileytongue:20130514_190121.jpg

lylysa

I know the shades were selected at random regardless of what colors were swatched in photos....that blue would make a wicked liner and add a flash of color to a basic eye look!

sephoramusthave

That's a gorgeous blue color lolo01!

lolo01

(0) Hearts

It is Im totally loving it now :smileytongue:

tamaratester

Wow, I love that we got free eyeshadow!

JenBlush

omg i am so excited for mine now! was the one you recieved one of the 3 you chose?

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

I think so but not 100% sure. I got one I picked. 

makeupobesessed

Just checked my mail, no eyeshadow yet, but I have hope now!

Dori1965

I got mine also and I love it! It's 'Hollywood's Calling'! :smileyhappy:

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

Ooooo that looks like it would be a pretty color (at least from the image on Sephora)

lolo01

That's it this rain is not stopping me Im gonna go check my mailbox!

ashleynne

(0) Hearts

I know that promotion is over with but being a VIB myself I was wondering how I never came to find out about it when this was going on. Did you get mailers/emails? I got nothing of the sort. Kinda frustrated that I was never able to partake in it.

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

I completely understand what you mean. No I got no email or mailers I just happened to go on BT one day and saw it but I actually didn't see it until the 2nd update they did on it when they pushed back the deadline. If they didn't push back the deadline the first time I would have completely missed it as well. I do think as at least VIBs we should have gotten some kind of notice or it should have been on the site or something but it was very well hidden. 

ashleynne

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yeah that's how I feel. I believe we should of got notifications. I don't like either how they went about promoting it. What about the VIB's who really don't even know this part of the website exists. Heck, I've been a VIB for a couple years now and it was up until 2 months ago was when I stumbled across BT. It was well hidden. Oh well, no use of crying over spilled milk. I guess I have to be on the search to look out for such things on here from now on. :/ Kinda bummed because I wanted to try out the new eyeshadow without buying it (not a fan of trying things on me in the store).

arielaaaaaaaa

I think it's nice to a have a little perk for the ones who do participate here on Beauty Talk. They can't please everyone but i liked the idea. 

bittersweet86

Oh yeah it was a wonderful little perk for people you did participate and it was awesome that Sephora actually did this because they didn't have to at all it would have just been nicer to know about it without having to search everywhere but then again maybe I just need to learn the BT and sephora site more haha. 

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I didn't participate, I saw it and even went and swatched them but i don't wear eyeshadow so i decided not to since it would just sit there in my makeup bags. 

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I didn't get mine yet but cant wait!!

I'm actually really glad that this was for BT *only*. If every BI/VIB got an email notification then it wouldn't be special for us. Plus, supplies are limited. A lot of us work very hard on this board and give our input, we don't work for Sephora, and its nice to be appreciated for what we do :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 35 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • sephoramusthave
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • lylysa
    • makeupobesessed
    • bittersweet86