marlenecol

YSL baby doll Kiss and Blush

I don't know what this is going to be like, but I went ahead and got the orange color - they're available on the YSL website today only! (Well, until April!)YSL Babydoll.png

melissabt

Re: YSL baby doll Kiss and Blush

(0) Hearts

Hi LindsayKayla,

As far as I know we do not have any recent plans to carry this product however, I'll be sure to forward your suggestion to the appropriate contact within my company.

<3 Melissa
marlenecol

(0) Hearts

I dont think anyone knows yet, but they're at nordstroms and apparently they're going to release a nice gwp soon so you can take advantage of that!

LindsayKayla

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know when Sephora will have these ?

marlenecol

I just got it yesterday (and a 15%off code because it was late)!

It wears so bizarrely well on the lips for a combo product!  Not super matte, but a lightweight satin finish.

It is like a whipped up mousse and super pigmented, which is intimidating for the cheeks, but it blends out so nicely!  I wore it today on my cheeks over my foundation and it was so flattering on my light complexion.

Plus it's cute and lightly smells like the YSL lipsticks which I adore.  Overall, I'm happy and want pro use my discount code for a  light pinkey color now that I know how nicely these sheer out.

MlleCC

Oh no, consider me enabled! You're using all the right words to me: satin finish, mousse, super pigmented, flattering to light complexions. :smileyhappy:

marlenecol

I don't think you would be disappointed!  I will note that the Orange Fougueux color listed above is brighter in person - but still wonderfully flattering!

LariTheLoud

These look so gorgeous, but I think I'm going to hold off until the April release. Let us know how you like it!

allbetsareoff

(0) Hearts

i have two lip maestro. ysl line may top them simply based on colors. maestro 201 and 503 are divine. 302 was clownshow on me. some just don't look good matte. trying k n' b out tonight. the colors look dynamite. bet they don't have my favorite glossy stain scent though. is it stale hops?  imo maestro 400 is the matte queen though. and 201 the vamp matte queen.

MlleCC

Pretty!  Are these anything like the YSL Glossy Stains but less glossy?  I've always wanted to try those but I don't really care for an ultra-glossy finish to my lip colors.  If these give a more crème or matte finish, they would be perfect! 

marlenecol

I will let you know what I think when it arrives!

ivyxox

I don't know about this. It sounds like the texture would be the same as Armani lip maestro since both companies are owned by L'oreal.

marlenecol

(0) Hearts

Have you tried the Lip Maestro?  I haven't heard of it!

ivyxox

It's a matte lip cream. It feels very light when you first apply on your lip and tends to leave a stain. But same as all matte lipstick, it does dry out you lips so moisturize well before applying.

jellybean917

Ahh, I saw that! So tempting.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 34 replies
  • 26 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • marydiva
    • melissabt