Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

YSL Love / Updates

Seeing threads for lots of other lovely brands, with my love for YSL growing, I found it only fitting to start a YSL Love / Updates thread (if I missed an existing one, please let me know)!

Please feel free to share any updates about the brand, reviews, YSL looks,  or general love you feel like sharing 🙂

Dangerous Seduction Couture Palette - Neiman Marcus Exclusive

NMC240Y_mz.jpg

Mon Paris - Nordstrom Exclusive

_13090600.jpg

New Vinyl Lip Creme14052360_536238183232026_500020802_n.jpg

Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks - new releases to match Vinyl Creme

14027163_1611210672505711_832199408_n.jpg

HOLIDAY 2016 PREVIEW

original (10).jpg

Re: YSL Love / Updates

@veronika23 SO...nothing yet over this side of the globe.. 😐

I want this so bad sigh.. 

I know :(. I've been looking at multiple sites... what the heck?

Only ones coming up are the UK sites And one blog mentioned they got them at counters as well there 😞

@veronika23 

@Anewxa.did you call any counters?  I wonder if I should. It should have been worldwide 😞

Yup I did at Nordies in Toronto and she has NO clue what I was talking about...lol. @veronika23

@Anewxayeah I called a counter too and no clue... Ugh.

So the yslbeauty ig page says these are "sparkle clash" and has tagged sephora..but no other info..lets see of they reply back, I asked of Canada will get these. My memory is full so I can't take a screen shot lol @veronika23 

@Anewxa  thanks!  Just went and had a looksy... on hold with YSL now.

ETA: YSL (website) has no clue... Apparently they don't have any in stock... Ugh this is so frustrating and one of my biggest pet peeve... the disconnect in release info. SMDH.

Wow what a bummer! I see most of the release info is out of the UK and all the counters got these ..most the sites are sold out too, now. Super Frustrating especially after they mention sephora getting this.. :S

@veronika23 I guess I keep stalking..

@Anewxa   It is frustrating... It said worldwide and mentioned like you said Sephora and Nordstrom! So disappointing 😞

Yes!!! I plan to stock up on Rose Stilleto and Le Nu, my two favorite colors 🙂

@veronika23 thanks for the update. You rock!!! 🙂

You are welcome @trishavt 🙂

Hey Veronika, do you know if this will be online or in store only? Thank you for posting this!

@ImNotHere  I'm not sure but I'm guessing online for sure since it seems to be one day only.  I just thought that *maybe* the YSL counters at Nordstrom might get them too. It's worth calling and asking if you have your eye on one, or two or three 😄

Haha I am definitely going to try calling them! Doing all I can to chase down my unicorns! 😄

Omg will Canada get these?! They sold out soo fast and I wanted Rose Stiletto soo bad in this star clash packaging - it is my last unicorn.

Tag me a million times if anyone spots this on sephora pleasssee! Thank you angel for posting this @veronika23!

@Anewxa  Unfortunately I don't know if Canada will get them. I hope so! Could always check with a YSL counter at Nordstrom and see if they will have it.

@KatieBT  would you be able to tell us if Sephora Canada will get these YSL lipsticks? Thank you!

I hope we do..I will keep an eye out for Ysl direct as well I guess.. Yes please @KatieBT any info will be great!

Thanks V 🙂

I received the Yves Saint Laurent
TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch and i LOVE it! I recommend this to anyone looking for a nice medium-full coverage concealer that is very bendable and does not crease. I did receive this product complimentary from influencer, and I am so happy that I did! I love to use it to carve out my brow bone 🙂

Just arrived. I haven't been able to try these, yet.

@myumew I will post a comparison and let you know as soon as I get to try them out. I loved the Sheer Candies, too! Plus, I have more colors coming soon.

There are some amazing YT videos from Japan & elsewhere that showcase all the colors. My favs were Kirarista and thekellyyang. Google videos with their name + YSL tint balm.

IMG_2811.JPG

These smell awesome 

2 Replies
testing