Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

YSL Love / Updates

Seeing threads for lots of other lovely brands, with my love for YSL growing, I found it only fitting to start a YSL Love / Updates thread (if I missed an existing one, please let me know)!

Please feel free to share any updates about the brand, reviews, YSL looks,  or general love you feel like sharing 🙂

Dangerous Seduction Couture Palette - Neiman Marcus Exclusive

NMC240Y_mz.jpg

Mon Paris - Nordstrom Exclusive

_13090600.jpg

New Vinyl Lip Creme14052360_536238183232026_500020802_n.jpg

Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks - new releases to match Vinyl Creme

14027163_1611210672505711_832199408_n.jpg

HOLIDAY 2016 PREVIEW

original (10).jpg

Re: YSL Love / Updates

Anyone else been waiting a lifetime for the Vinyl Creme Stain in 407 (Carmin Session) to come back in stock? It's taking forever... 💀

New YSL Lips and Lashes Set: 

http://www.sephora.com/lips-lashes-set-P414607?om_mmc=oth-bt-richlinks-2013

Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 1.55.56 PM.png

Im curious if anyone has thoughts on the Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick in Rose Saint Germain? Longevity? Pigmentation?

Has anyone tried the Les Sahariennes bronzing stones? Specifically in Sunstone? I've been trying to build up my bronzer collection, but I've got such fair skin that finding the right bronzer can be tricky. 

20% off $75 purchase from YSL direct through the 26th!

Code: INDULGEME

Has anyone picked up the mon paris palette? Just wondering about the quality of the shadows.  Thanks

@blushnglow@luvgloss13 reviewed it on the LE thread- currently page 13- http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/Which-limited-edition-products-and-collections-are-must-hav... and others chimed in on the next page. According to her the quality isn't there.

Thanks! I'll check out their comments.

Another look at YSL holiday 🙂

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 8.06.04 AM.png

The Touche Eclat Lumiere Divine highlighter and Star Clash Edition Rouge Pur Couture in 1 Le Rouge....the last one available at my store! All of the other shades were sold out.

20160831_192649.jpg

a bit late to commenting on this, but what a glorious duo !!!!!

What do you think of the highlight? 🙂 @angel7594

@nikki25gee,

It is very pretty on the skin. I am quite fair and it is a lovely gold shimmer. The quality is really good in my opinion, and I am glad I purchased it. I have worn it over some of my YSL blushes, and love the effect. 😊

I must be living under a rock and missed this..they are beautiful! I need more ysl in my life!

Updated main post to include preview of Holiday 2016, as posted by @KMariel on @veronika23's Holiday 2016 thread.

I'm normally meh on "Red for holiday," but that lipstick! Stars on the bullet and gold glitter packaging - it has my name written all over it 😛

I picked this up when it was released. It is really beautiful, lol. 

I wish it was a silver case and a different colored lipstick LOL  Very pretty but not super my thing.

@veronika23 Maybe next year for the silver packaging! Oooh or rose gold? Apparently there are several colors, not just red. Going to search this evening 😄

Ohhh that be nice @Libellules!!! Oh yes... true. Just not in Canada... guess that's why I didn't think about it much... lol

I'm sorry @veronika23! Did you check the department stores? It looks like Nordstrom is getting them all. If you are interested in a color, let me know? You can PM me and I can ship to you 🙂

Thanks for much for the offer @Libellules 🙂  I am not that desperate yet lol... Too many LE items coming down the pipe and gotta pace myself for all those pretties LOL

Thanks so much though!! Heart

214 and 217 of the Mats.  So lovely!

testing