The Lorac Pro Palette. I've wanted it for quite a while but I have so many other palettes with similar enough colors that its hard to justify getting it on my college student budget. Still...it's so pretty.
I am thinking about Illamasqua cream blusher or Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in dollface. Decisions decisions.....
I definitely want to try a Sephora brand jumbo liner in dark taupe color.
And one day I really want to try a good purple toned eyeshadow.
Those will probably be my next purchases.
I made a similar post here with more answers from earlier today.
I posted some photos of the products I'm considering in that one. Great minds think alike right?!?
YSL touch eclat. I was making progress with my concealer for a while when I was recovering from some skincare allergy. But now that it has improved, I haven't been using my stash for a while....but I've been wanting YSL touch eclat for a while.....
And I also really really want a YSL lippie. Haven't brought any yet but will, at some point, in the future...>.<
Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No.7 The Starlet
A few other Marc Jacobs products that aren't online yet....
Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint
MUFE Aqua Shadow Essentials Set
Urban Decay lipstick in Rapture
Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in Retrograde
Anastasia Brow Whiz in Brunette
Sephora Favorites Draw the Line
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip
Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette
Tarte Blush in Blissful
Nars Cheeks Palette in Soulshine
and a bunch of Marc Jacobs stuff
Answered[ Edited ]
- Benefit - the Porefessional $30.00
- Benefit - World's Famous Neutrals: World's Easiest Nudes Ever $30.00
- Benefit - Hoola Bronzer 28.00
- Benefit - Thanks A Latte Individual Long wear powder shadow Shadow $20.00
- - Bumble and bumble sea surf spray 25.00
- illamasqua Speckled Nail Varnish, In Freckle 17.00
- -Tokyomilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection - Tainted Love No. 62 Parfum Spray $36.00
- - Tokyomilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection: Everything & Nothing No. 10 Parfum Spray $36.00