Answer
KrisSoileau6
Which tinted moisturizer has the most coverage?
(0) Hearts

I've finally found the right skin care that has conquered my acne and the majority of my scaring has faded. I have very minimal redness in my t-zone and scarring (not to pigmented). I'm looking for something more lightweight, like a tinted moisturizer, but which one has the most coverage of all? Doesn't need to be just sold at sephora. Thanks a bunch! :-) 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
kd006
Answered
(0) Hearts

The tinted moisturizer that is medium to full coverage, I would say full is the hourglass tinted moisturizer. I seriously don't even need a concealer with it. With a beauty blender it just looks so flawless. Feels nice on the skin too.

rawrxjasmine
Answered
(0) Hearts

You can't buy this at Sephora, but I'm loving the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint! I got a sample of it in one of my Birchboxs, and I will definitely be purchasing the full size. If you don't want a matte finish they also have a luminizing tint, but I haven't tried that one.

DTalksAll
Answered
(0) Hearts

Take a look at the AmorePacific CC cream. It's really easy to apply, blends well & has medium coverage. I tend to get dry & forgot to put moisturizer on before applying it & had no issues with it settling anywhere. It leaves a glowy satin finish almost like a serum, but isn't dewy like a lot of TM. 

mariarag21
Answered
(0) Hearts

You can also try revlon photoready bb cream its very moisturising and has good coverage. Or if you have oily skin try th garnier bb cream for oily/combination skin, this one is almost like a foundation ,its very buildable and keeps skin from getting oily through out he day.

ashleynne
Answered

I would say either check out Tarte's Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer or Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer. You can get up to a medium coverage with both. 

I'd read up both and go in and get samples and try them out. I'd recommend though when you get a sample of the laura mercier to get the oil-free. It's always safer to go that route when you have acne. :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 7 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mariarag21
    • ashleynne
    • rawrxjasmine
    • kd006
    • KrisSoileau6
    • stefaniaam