I need a really good set of brushes and I just don't know what collection to buy from. I'm tempted by the Sephora IT collection but that's probably because they're so pretty I have the luxury of great skin so I rarely use foundation or concealer, but I need a set that delivers the whole package. I've seen so many different makes, each with its strengths, and I really need a push one way or the other. My eyes are the main feature of my makeup but I need a collection that's high-quality all around.
I really need recommendations, and prefer not to use animal hair if it's avoidable. Any experiences with the Sephora IT or Professionel Collection, MUFE, MAC, Urban Decay, Kat Von D, Sigma, Advanced Beauty Tools etc. would be extremely helpful!
The IT brushes are stunning!! I was hesitant at first because of the bright colors, but when the sales person told me about the amazing quality - I was totally sold. I used to get my brushes from MAC, but now I buy all Sephora brushes because I think they are the best value for the money and they have every brush I could ever want.
My favorite synethetic brushes are:
- Platinum HD Airbrush #55 (my favorite brush ever!)
- Black Mineral Brush #45 (everyone needs to have this brush...seriously)
- Platinum Foundation Brush #47
- Platinum Angled Taklon Blush Brush #49
- IT Slanted Eyeliner #210
- IT Concealer #100
I also love these natural hair brushes:
- IT Large Round Powder #120 (soooo soft)
- IT Crease brush #230
- Black Bronzer Brush #44 (have been using this forever!)
- IT Blending eye brush #237