kamazing1
Accepted Solution

Whats your favorite Makeup Remover?

(0) Hearts

I'm currently using MAC Skincare Cleanse Off Oil..and lets just say Im not a happy camper. Seriously after 20 seconds of using this stuff my eyesight become blurred for at least 1 minute..and Im not exaggerating. Yeah..this is creepy! Which remover are you using? How is it?

cris27

Re: Whats your favorite Makeup Remover? i

(0) Hearts

i use bobby brown cleansing oil

try to use cleansing off oil just for the face and use an eyemakeup remover on cotton pads just for the eyes thats not oil based

cris27

Re: Whats your favorite Makeup Remover?

(0) Hearts

try to use cleansing off oil just for the face and use an eyemakeup remover on cotton pads just for the eyes thats not oil based

jojomoo

(0) Hearts

Hands down purity made simple by philosophy....not only does it melt makeup away but it cleanses and tones ..all in one..how great is that..

keket

(0) Hearts

I have tried numerous products both cheap and expensive and I can honestly say, without a doubt, the BEST makeup and eye makeup remover is Philosophy's Purity Made Simple. My eyes are very sensitive and they too used to get blurry after cleansing. But not anymore with Purity. It removes everything quickly and gently and trust me, I use a a lot of eye makeup. Try it...you will not be disappointed.

hollywo0d

(0) Hearts

I really love Bobbi Brown's Rose Water Eye Makeup Remover. But as for the whole face, idk because I usually just wash it off with my cleanzer.

sushila

(0) Hearts

Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Foaming Cleanser. It's a gentle face cleanser and makeup remover in one.

nicacherry

(0) Hearts

Clinique's Take the Day off is awesome..it literally only takes one or two swipes and your eye makeup is GONE..also, a little goes a long wayl. 

bap61

(0) Hearts

Glytone

jessea

(0) Hearts

Avon Moisture Effective Hydra Efficace -eye makeup remover lotion - this has to be the most gentle of all removers.  I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only one that really works.  Costs about $4 for 2 oz, but when they have their sales you can get it for $0.99.  I tend to buy a few and they really last.  use with a wet cotton pad and it's really gentle and removes all the makeup with out irritation.  I wouldn't use anything else and have actually turned most of my friends on this product.  try it when they're on sale and you'll never go back... and nope I'm not an AVON representative...in fact, this is the only product I use from them!

katie1724

(0) Hearts

My favorite make up remover (it's a cleanser, too!) is La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Nettoyant (dermo-cleanser). It's a gentle and thoroughly removes every trace of my makeup, even stubborn eyeliner. I love it (and Roche-Posay in general). :smileyhappy: Sephora used to make a good cream-based cleanser, but I can't find it anymore.

officegal

(0) Hearts

I think anything oily that gets into your eyes are going to result in a temporary "blur" effect.  But it's the oily formula that really take the eye makeup off best, so I just do my best to keep my eyes closed as I'm wiping off my mascara.  My favourite is the Lancome Bi-Facil but due to its price, I've gone for the L'Oreal double action waterproof eye makeup remover, which has turned out to be a fairly good dupe.  I've also heard that olive oil works well in a pinch.

mpere

(0) Hearts

I use Sephora Collection FACE Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. Great price point and it actually works.

samguy1

(0) Hearts

I use cetaphil. It's so mild and gentle that you can actually open your eyes with it on your eyes!!! I wear contacts and I have really sensitive eyes and I tell you it's amazing! the only thing I had trouble getting off with it was some waterproof stuff I used Halloween that needed a special cleanser to get it off....which I didn't buy...and I was Cleopatra so you can imagine the state I was in... all that black everywhere... other then that it works amazing:smileyhappy:

meena73

I actually love Neutrogena's cream cleanser eye-makeup remover (teal bottle). I have tried oil-free and with-oil removers, I've tried makeup-remover pads and all sorts of other stuff and my eyes hated all of it- ALL OF IT! I had contacts for a long time and had Lasik about 6 months ago- and through it all this Neutrogena remover has been great. Because it's a cream it does not leave my eyes dry or burning and it doesn't interfere with my vision at all! It also doesn't leave my skin feeling like an oil-slick. So no burning, no dryness, no irritation and NO oil-slick; for a lot less than some of the way more expensive brands, I'd say it's at least worth a try! :smileyhappy:

lafemmetopaz

(0) Hearts

Eye Make up remover - Sonia Kashuk Remove.

Love it, I use to use Bifacial from Lancome but I tried this and at about $10 works just as well as Bifacial if not better.

Face Make up remover - Ponds Evening Soothe Towelettes

Ponds reliablity and it very gentle on the face. I have dry skin and after using these I get a "tingling" feeling on my face but it does feel dry. The skin feels soft and hydrated afterwards. I haven't had any breakouts or skin irritations due to this product.

snyderinc

(0) Hearts

I love Clinique's makeup remover. I have used it for years and it never lets me down. I also use neutrogena face wash with the clarasonic unit. :smileyhappy:

lovegiraffes

(0) Hearts

i also love the Neutrogena make-up remover as well , especially for the fact that i have to wear waterproof mascara because my lashes are so straight.. its not oily and a little water will wipe off any left residue

snowplum

(0) Hearts
eeyore1964

(0) Hearts

I like the Neutrogena fragrance-free makeup remover. Its gentle and very inexpensive but extremely effective! I used to use the MAC makeup remover but I started having issues with the fragrance so out of desperation I tried the Neutrogena makeup remover since it was readily available at my grocery store and I'm glad I did.

a1sha

(0) Hearts

IYeah I've also had that problem with oil cleansers. However for removing heavy eye makeup I like Lancome's eye makeup remover. In my opinion the Clarisonic really does the job. I mean it literally takes off everything with almost any cleanser I have used with it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kamazing1
    • paleispretty
    • katie1724
    • mpere
    • eeyore1964
    • glamourjollina